seven

fangirl
chapter seven | no one's point of view

vinniejust let me know when you get home i guess

vinnie
just let me know when you get home i guess

eileen sighed as she read the message that popped up on her phone. it was currently 1:30 am, and she sat outside on the gravel at sam's park in his neighborhood with halle, jessie, sam, tristan, and even dylan.

he surprisingly hadn't been weird with her, it honestly felt.. good? it wasn't awkward at all. he apologized again, and she forgave him. she was also cross faded, so that's probably why she did it so easily. it felt good, them just being friends.

she rolls her eyes and types back after a few moments.

eileen
i'm just chilling in a parking lot rn

vinnie
rn ??

eileen
yep

vinnie
with who

vinnie
please don't tell me you're by yourself

she immediately responds with who she's with. why was it a problem? he shouldn't care if she was around dylan.

eileen
nah im with sam dylan tristan halle and jess

vinnie
you're with dylan?

eileen decided to just like the message and not respond. she shrugs, before turning back to the group who's in a conversation at the moment. it took a lot inside of her to focus on them. she was feeling so many things. time was just dragging on. she honestly had no idea what she was even saying, or doing.

"i'm bored. do you guys wanna film a tik tok?" eileen asks, and all of the drunk teenagers stand up immediately. they weren't bad drunk, they could definitely sober up if needed. the party had ended about twenty minutes ago, and it left all of them in the park in sam's neighborhood, just chilling.

they all filmed it, just dancing and doing random shit. eileen was having a blast, and this was the happiest she had been all week. it felt good hanging out with all of them, and eileen loved being around tristan. he was hilarious, and she could tell they were gonna become close.

after watching the video, sam, dylan and jessie all moved back down to the ground to talk more. eileen and tristan stood standing, laughing at the video.

it was all of them just jumping around. eileen had on tristans hoodie, and she was by him the whole video. "you look ridiculous," he manages to say through his laughs. eileen just shakes her head and scoffs. "says you!" she exclaims, looking up at him with a huge smile on her face.

eileen saves the video, then decided to post it on her spam account. "oh. you should follow my spam," eileen states and tristan nods, pulling out his iphone from his pocket. they both follow each other, and eileen posts it.

they make their way over to the group and eileen remarks, "y'all go like my spam post." they all nod and pull out their phones.

[ a/n: we're gonna pretend that a) all of them are in this and that; b) this is a video, my converter wouldn't work. i'm only adding it so you can envision it in ur head. ok thx bye ! ]

liked by dylanwillingham, mynameistristan and 14 others

comeoneileen 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

heyitsjess we look amazing

mynameistristan u got some sick moves

dylanwillingham i look like shit wtf

hkennedy I LOVE U GUYS LMFAO

vinnie sat in his gaming chair, staring at his phone in his hands. the tik tok had been playing on repeat, and he didn't like it— yet he couldn't tear his eyes off of it.

what was it about this girl? she was just some normal girl, who lived far away. yet he couldn't stop thinking about her. she had been cold to him all day, and he had no idea why.

and he hated seeing her with dylan, and with that other guy she had went live with. it pissed him off to no end. he had no reason to let it bother him the way it did, but it was just annoying, regardless.

"what ya doing?" he hears faith ask, and he turns around. the blonde is laying on his bed staring at him. he quickly shakes his head and turns back to his phone for a moment, briefly watching it once more. he turns his phone off and looks up. "nothing," he says, before standing up and making his way over to the bed to lay with her.

"you're cute," tristan states, as he looks over at the girl sat across from him. dylan, sam, jess and halle all left to walk back to sam's house to bring back snacks. eileen and tristan decided to just hang back and wait for them. she didn't feel like walking right now, even if it was about five minutes away.

she sat beside tristan on the grass. their thighs were touching and she was trying to not think about it like that. he was insanely close to her, and she could faintly feel his breath fawning on her lips. she looks up to meet his eyes and he smiles at her sincerely. her cheeks heat up and she softly laughs. "so are you." he smiles back at her and just shakes his head softly.

after about five more seconds of just looking at each other, eileen leaned forward and planted her lips on top of his.

as faith planted kisses down vinnie's neck, he sighed and closed his eyes.

as eileen sat there making out with tristan, she felt happy. carefree. she felt like this was good for her. even if she had only known him for about four hours. this was good, she felt. she doesn't need to be stuck up over some tik tok star who only looked at her like a fan.

as vinnie laid there as faith planted kisses down his chest, all he could think about was the girl who he had been talking to all week— eileen.