twenty seven

fangirl
chapter twenty seven | no one's point of view.

as upset as vinnie thought he would be, he was actually surprised it didn't hit him as hard as he thought it would

he had just messed the entire thing up, he didn't have it in himself to be sad, or even mad.

i mean, could you blame the girl? when he tried to put himself in her position, he wouldn't forgive him for the things he did to her. he still didn't understand why she was so forgiving to him. but maybe that was just her.

he wishes he could go back and change things desperately, but he can't. there was no point in making himself feel bad.

if anything, he was just disappointed in himself.

but he wasn't angry, or sad.

deep down, he wished things were different— but they weren't. there was no point in beating himself over the things he did, so he just decided from now on— if it was meant to happen, it would.

if anything, it made him happy seeing the two together on a trip to europe. he knew how badly she wanted to go, and he was happy she was experiencing that. even if it wasn't with him like he had hoped. but he was glad it was with aaron. he was genuinely a good guy, and from the looks of it, they seemed really happy together.

and more than anything, vinnie just wanted eileen to be happy. even if it wasn't with him.

liked by vinniehacker, aaronhull and 892,314 others

eileenparker my heart is so full 😁

userone why am i depressed about her and vinnie not being in paris together

usertwo :(