|Chapter Fifteen|

Atsumu opened his eyes slowly, he saw the sun from out the window. He smiled. He started looking around and saw this room wasn't his own, when he was about to stand up a pair of arms wrapped around his waist causing him to jump.

“Lay down..” Sakusa mumbled. His morning voice was very deep and soothing. “Oh, I forgot.” Atsumu laughed. He layed back down in Sakusa's chest listening to his heartbeat. Sakusa closed his eyes again falling back asleep.

“What did I do ta deserve ya..” he muttered to himself. He lifted his arms up and started softly rubbing Sakusa's face. He smiled warmly. “Mm, cute Omi..I'll make ya breakfast.” Atsumu decided.

He climbed out of Sakusa's bed quietly and walked over to Sakusa's closet. He found one of his hoodies and slipped it on. Atsumu smiled to himself and walked back to Sakusa's bedroom. He went over to the bed, kissed Sakusa's cheek, and walked out.

He entered the kitchen, he saw Sakusa's parents sitting on the couch watching the news. “Mornin!” Atsumu called. Both parents looked his way and waved. “What are you doing? Making breakfast?” the woman asked.

“Yeah, cooking is basically the only thing I do good!” Atsumu laughed. “Want me to help?” she then asked. “No thanks! Ya can just relax, I got it!” he said happily. The woman nodded.

Atsumu started taking out a few different pots and pans, along with the bacon, eggs, pancake mix, peppers, cheese, bread, and the butter. He decided to make a whole meal.

(So, I make this much food like every morning, no matter where I am. Family house or not😅. Btw, I don't live with my biological family, I live with adoption parents.🤪)

Atsumu added a bit of pepper to the eggs and bacon. He felt arms wrap around his waist, he laughed and looked to the side. Sakusa had his head rested on Atsumu's shoulder. “hey Omi!” Atsumu said cheerfully as he flipped the pancakes.

“Mm, that's alot of food. Can I help?” Sakusa asked. “No~! Ya can't! I make breakfast!” Atsumu protested. Sakusa nodded and continued to cuddle Atsumu while he was cooking. “Hey, look at that. Kiyoomi's soft side.” his mom commented.

“ Bitch...” Sakusa mumbled. “Language!” she hollered. “Chienne!” Sakusa shouted back in french. Atsumu flinched a small bit because Sakusa happened to yell in his ear. “Oh, sorry Tsumu.” Sakusa whispered. “haha! It's fine~ when did ya learn French though?”

“I didn't, I only know that word.” Sakusa chuckled. “You know english!” his mom commented. Atsumu eyes sparked. “Say it! Say it!” Atsumu chanted turning all his attention to his boyfriend. Sakusa groaned. “I love you~!” Sakusa whispered.

Atsumu blushed. Sure he didn't know in the hell what he just said but, it was hot. “Hot..” he whined. Sakusa chuckled. Sakusa set the table and all four of them sat and ate the breakfast Atsumu prepared for them.

“Where did you learn to cook?” Noah asked. Atsumu smiled. “My dad parents taught me before they died.” he said with a small smile. The family looked at him confused. “oh right I didn't tell ya yet! My parents back at home adopted me and samu when we were eight. My biological parents died in a shooting.” he explained.

“Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.” Sakusa's Mom chimed in. “Its fine, Mrs..Sakusa! It happened years ago, I'm fine!” he smiled. “You don't have to be so formal, call me Ayaka.” Ayaka smiled. Atsumu nodded. “so yer name is Ayaka Sakusa?” Atsumu asked. She shook her head.

“Ayaka Takahashi, I'm married to Noah now.” she laughed. Atsumu blushed from embarresment, he truly forgot. Sakusa growled and stood up from the table. He ran to his room and shut his door.

Atsumu excused himself and ran after Sakusa. He opened the door and saw him watching the porcupine documentary on the TV. “Omi? Hey, what was that about?” Atsumu asked. Sakusa rolled his eyes. “Noah is a bitch, a replacement.” he snorted. Atsumu laughed at his remarks. “What!?”

“pfft! O-omi-kun! Haha...your acting like a two year old! All pouty!” he laughed. Sakusa grumbled. “Bary benson..” he mumbled. “Shut yer trap!” Atsumu yelled standing up. The two boys started having a playful argument.

“Reversed Levi!” Atsumu shouted. “Sangwoo!” Sakusa shot back. Other insults like these were followed until Atsumu grabbed Sakusa's wrist and kissed him softly. “I win~!”

Anger

Other anime characters will be mentioned, were gonna pretend they are actors for movies and stuff. So let's say Levi is a actor for the show attack On Titan, you know. Anyways hope you enjoyed a double update! I can't update on the weekend, (for real.) I have to go to a stupid sleepover 😒. Bye!

- Eli