|Chapter Three|

{Kiyoomi Sakusa P.O.V}

It's currently 2 in the morning. 2 in the morning and Komori is still asking me to tell him about Atsumu. He has been bugging me about it for hours. I sprayed him with lysol 4 times now.

"Come on! Tel meeeeee!" Komori whined pulling on my sweater. I grabbed the can of lysol again and sprayed his eyes. He quickly jumped back. "Fuck you!" He groaned. I smiled.

He went into the bathroom and cleaned his eyes while I decided to text Atsumu. He probably isn't awake. Wait, who am I kidding..it Atsumu I'm talking about.

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Hey atsu, you up?

Miya.Atsumu
Omi!! I didn't think you would be awake!!

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Yeah I am.

Miya.Atsumu
Miss me?😚💅

Yes, yes I do.

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
No. Just bored and your up.

Miya.Atsumu
Sure omi, sure.
Anyways! Whatcha doin!?

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Nothing. What are you doing?

Miya.Atsumu
Not telling!
Alsoooo, you have a nickname for me!

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Do not!

Miya.Atsumu
"Hey atsu, you up?"
NICKNAME!!↑↑↑↑

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Damn you.
It just slipped.🙄😒

Miya.Atsumu
Yeah right!

I looked up from my phone and saw Komori towering over me. I quickly threw my phone and jumped back. "Hmm! Atsu? Can I talk to this atsu!?" Komori called. "Don't call him that." I growled.

He laughed loudly at my reaction. "Pftt! DoNt CaLl HiM tHaT~" he mocked. I covered my face with my pillow groaning in embarrassment. Komori continued laughing.

I grabbed my blanket and pulled it over my head, I put my headphones on and turned on some calming music. It usually helps me sleep. Komori got comfortable on the floor and started texting someone, probably his boyfriend.

He mumbled goodnight or something, I was already half asleep.

* * *

{Atsumu Miya P.O.V}

Osamu doesn't exactly approve of the little crush I have on itachiyama's ace, I couldn't care less though. He never really approves of anything I do. I smiled as I put my phone down, Osamu looked at me with a disappointed look on his face.

"He is going to hurt you you know." Osamu said putting his book away. "Samu...not every guy I like is him." I mumbled. Osamu sighed. "You don't know that."

I groaned as I walked out of the room. I ran down stairs and grabbed some snacks, mostly chips. I walked back up to our room and turned the TV on to watch my favorite show.

It's an american show so, Subtitles! It's called Chopped. I like it because it shows the one thing I will never learn, cooking. I got cozy in my bed and began watching.

*    *    *

-The Next Morning-

Sakusa rolled over and smelled something disgusting. The first thing he did was smack whatever it was, the object didn't move. He shot right up and opened his eyes. His cousins foot.

"What the hell Komori!?" Sakusa shouted jumping out if the bed. He could have sworn Komori fell asleep on the floor. Komori groaned and opened his eyes.

"W-what?" He groaned. Komori fell back asleep leaving Sakusa complaining about how dirty he was. "I'm gonna kill you.." Sakusa mumbled.

Sakusa ran down the hall to his mom's room and grabbed his extra hand sanitizer. "Kiyoomi, what are you doing so early?" Sakusa's Step-dad asked. Sakusa groaned.

"Dirty fuck." He stated. Sakusa's Step-dad eyes widened, his mother heard what he said and frowned. She knew Sakusa hates his Step-dad and all but she wished he would at least be nice.

"Honey, what did we talk about?" His mother asked. Sakusa rolled his eyes. "Nothing." He stated. With that he left the room with his bottles of hand sanitizer.

*    *    *  

Atsumu woke up to his loud alarm clock. He smacked his hand down to turn it off.(Almost breaking it) Osamu woke up from the loud thud. "Dip shit, why are you so loud!" Osamu said shoving his face in a pillow.

Atsumu didn't respond. Instead he jumped of the top bunk and went to their closet. He wanted to go for a run so he kept looking for his workout cloths. "Found you.." he muttered to himself.

He put on his grey joggers and black tank top along with his red convers. He went over to the bathroom and brushed his teeth then hair. After getting ready he happily ran down the stairs.

"I'm going on a run, don't wait up!" He shouted. He grabbed his water bottle, phone, ear phones, and hat and ran out the door. "Atsumu-" his mom called. Atsumu was already out the door.

Worries