|Chapter Seven|

Sakusa and Atsumu decided to watch a few episodes of some random show they both found pretty interesting. It was a gorilla documentary. It tells you what gorillas did in their everyday life.

The two males were laying on the bed fairly close to one another. Atsumu was being careful not to touch Sakusa so he was comfortable. Sakusa was so focused on the show that he didn't even notice Atsumu's stare.

“Ugh! Why are you so hot!?” Atsumu shouted. He covered his mouth immediately and blushed. Sakusa also blushed, he couldn't find any words to say.

“W-what?” Sakusa mumbled. Atsumu decided to play dumb. “Did ya' say somethin' omi?” Sakusa shook his head and looked back at the show trying to calm down. The two heard a knock at Sakusa's bedroom door.

“Noah if that's you I swear!” Sakusa shouted. His mom came in smiling. “Come eat boys, dinner is ready.” Sakusa nodded she Atsumu was hesitant about going. “You okay?” Sakusa asked. Atsumu nodded and got up.

The two walked to the kitchen table and looked down at the dinner presented to them. Atsumu sat next to Sakusa, Sakusa's Mom sat next to her son and his Step-dad sat on the couch since they only had three chairs at the little brown table.

Atsumu began nervously picking at the food he was given. Sakusa's Mom noticed. “Atsumu? Is something wrong?” she asked. Atsumu looked at her and shook his head. “Haha! No sorry.” he said with a smile.

He broke apart his chopsticks and began eating. Sakusa finished before him so he told Atsumu when he finishes he could go to his room.

*    *    *

Atsumu finished his food and ran straight to the bathroom. He opened the bathroom door then shut it behind him and made his way over to the toilet. He crouched down and started talking to himself a bit.

“Food...gross! I probably shouldn't have eaten it..” he whispered to himself. He put three fingers in his moth and pushed back. He began gagging fiercely until he started throwing up all the food he ate.

Sakusa heard someone in the bathroom, he walked over to the door hearing what he thought was someone throwing up. He opened the door and looked at Atsumu shocked. He had three fingers in his mouth so he would make himself throw up.

“Atsu! What the hell are you doing!?” Sakusa yelled. He moved Atsumu away from the toilet, he then trapped a wet towel and whipped Atsumu's mouth.

“Did the food taste that bad!?” he questioned. Atsumu shook his head. Sakusa's brain started to remember what Atsumu said that one time. The eating disorder.

“Eating disorder...?” Atsumu nodded weakly. Sakusa washed his hands then picked Atsumu up bringing him to his room. After he set Atsumu on his bed he ran over and grabbed some water from the fridge for Atsumu to drink.

“Thanks omi.” Sakusa blushed at the nickname once again. He loved that nickname Atsumu gave him. His own little nickname.

{Kiyoomi Sakusa P.O.V}

I watched as Atsumu drank his water I gave him. While he was doing that I was thinking or talking you could say, to myself.

‘Should I do it now?’

‘What if he says No!?’

‘Fuck it, it's worth it.’

“Hey.. Atsu?” I questioned. He looked over at me. “Hmm?” I took a deep breath before speaking. “I gotta tell you something.. important.” Atsumu nodded and sat down on the floor for some reason.

I closed my eyes tightly preparing for what I was about to say. I took a few deep breaths then opened my mouth. “I love you..” Atsumu blushed and shook his head smacking himself.

“I heard you wrong, say it again.” he said with a small frown. “Tsumu you heard me right. I. Love. You. I loved you since we played that practice game, I was just to scared to tell you..” I mumbled. He blushed once again.

“I-I... Love you too..” he whispered.he smiled at me brightly, I walked over to him and picked him up, hugging him tightly. “Omii!! Will ya be my boyfriend!?” he chirped. I chuckled. “Why not.” I replied.

He smiled and pulled out his phone opening the camera. “Picture?” he asked. “Ugh, fine.” I groaned. I don't mind taking a picture but I honestly don't think I look good. Atsumu is probably more prettier than me, no he IS. “Smile!”

Together 💕

Together 💕

I absolutely hate this chapter. The confession was so STUPID!!!! It could have been ALOT better. Anyways for anyone who loves that SakuAtsu love you may have loved this chapter. If your picky like me, you KNOW I could have done better. Anyways, see y'all Monday? I think.