|Chapter Five|

Atsumu, Osamu, and Suna left the theater ten minutes before the movie ended. They left early for dinner, Atsumu was still blushing remembering the position he was in whenever he fell asleep.

•Flashback•

“Suna, psst! Wake tsumu up.” Osamu whispered. Suna nodded and gently tapped Atsumu's shoulder. He didn't budge. He tapped again, nothing.

Suna lost his patience and smacked Atsumu, the impact caused people to look there way. “Ugh! What!?” Atsumu groaned.

He opened his eyes and blushed immediately. His cheeks were dark pink, he couldn't find any words to say. Osamu and Suna rolled there eyes and pulled him out of the theater. Komori was told to tell Sakusa why they left.

•End Flashback•

Atsumu was left alone with his own thoughts. They decided to take a bus home being they were and hour away.
'Did he like how I slept on him? Was he comfortable? What if he isn't!? I have to text him and apologize!' Atsumu thought.

Osamu noticed how his brother was staring into space, he kicked his shin making Atsumu jump. “Uh- OW!” Atsumu shouted. Some of the people on the bus looked their way. Atsumu apologized and continued overthinking.

When they arrived home, Osamu took Suna home using his mom's car. Atsumu walked in the house and the scolding began. “Why the hell didn't you listen to me!?” His mom called. Atsumu groaned.

“I said I was going on a run, no big deal.” he said calmly. “Well...he did.” His dad mumbled. His mother sighed and signalled his to go up to his room. Atsumu obeyed and flopped on his bed pulling out his phone.

Miya.Atsumu
Omiii~
I have to tell you something!!

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
How was dinner?
Noticed you left early.

Miya.Atsumu
I just got home☹️
And ya! Samu said we should leave!
Anyways! My statement~

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Go ahead.

Miya.Atsumu
Sorry I fell asleep on you😿
You must feel super uncomfortable 😣

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
I don't remember that.
But it's fine I guess.

Miya.Atsumu
Cool beans!!😁
Gotta go to eat! Byeeee Omii♥️✨

Kiyoomi.Sakusa
Bye tsumu.

*    *    * 

Sakusa blushed deeply as he put his phone away. His mother giggled as she saw how red he was. “Who's the lucky girl?” she laughed. Sakusa blush faded.

'Girl? No girl even matches to his beauty.' Sakusa thought. His mom looked concerned. “Kiyoomi!” She called. Sakusa shook his head and looked at her.

“Oh uhm, it's a guy..” he mumbled. His mom looked at him shocked but she smiled warmly. “Thats okay, you can love-” she got interupted.

“Im home~” Her husband hollered. Sakusa groaned. “Damn you Noah!” he shouted, he walked to his room and slammed the door. “Man he really doesn't like me.” Noah said disappointingly.

“He just thinks I'm replacing his father, he will warm up to you soon!” Sakusa's Mom reassured. “We have been together for three years.”

Sakusa threw all his belongings on the floor yelling and hollering. He hates- no despises his Step-dad because he is the replacement of his dead father. To make matters worst Noah is his coaches cousin so he sees him almost everyday at practice.

“Stupid bitch! Fucking pig! Warthog looking ass!” Sakusa yelled. His mum walked in and hugged his from behind. He tensed, ever since his father's death he became distance from his mom.

"Eww! Gross get off me!” he whined. His mom laughed and let go. “Hey, Kiyoomi. You need to be nicer to him.” she lectures. Kiyoomi groaned. “Not my dad.” he said simply.

“Kiyoomi Sakusa. You will respect his from now on.” she said getting serious. Sakusa laughed. “Pfft! No I won't!” he stood up and walked out of his room to the roof. He always had a section clean so he could just sit and think, really relaxing.

Not My Father

Hello, I decided to make this chapter basically about Sakusa's home life. His dad died four years ago, and his mom moved on fairly quickly.