|Chapter Ten|

⚠️SOFT SAKUSA WARNING ⚠️

Osamu decided to drive his brother to their house before he went back to Suna's place. The twins were talking about how school was when Atsumu began teasing his brother.

Osamu laughed closing his eyes a bit while driving. What people say is true, anything can happen in a second...

Crash!

Osamu turned to his side and saw Atsumu covered in blood. Osamu's leg was stuck in between the pedals, his leg was broken. Atsumu head was covered in blood along with his arm. The truck crashed into Atsumu's side, the passenger window was shattered along with the windshield.

Osamu felt tears coming forming in the corner of his eyes. Seeing his brother unconscious was scary, no terrifying. “T-tsumu..come on get up. S-stop joking!” Osamu yelled. He heard an ambulance, in a matter of moments a paramedic got both brothers out.

Atsumu was quickly put into an vehicle and driven to the hospital, Osamu was being asked questions. Many questions.

“What is your name, and the passengers?” the doctor asked. “Osamu Miya and Atsumu Miya.” Osamu felt his eyes getting heavy. He passed out on the cold concrete.

*    *    *

Sakusa got a phone call as he was finishing up his homework. It was the hospital, sakusa was very confused. He answered nonetheless.

“Is this Kiyoomi Sakusa?” the male asked. “Uh yeah? Why?” he asked. “Atsumu Miya is currently in the hospital, he got into a car crash with Osamu Miya. We were told to inform you, sir. We are at Hyogo State Park Hospital.” Sakusa dropped his phone and ran quickly to his mom.

“M-mom!” he hollered. “yes- why are you crying!?” she quickly pulled Sakusa into a hug, Sakusa pushed her away. “He is in the h-hospital.” Sakusa whispered. “Who? Motoya?” she asked. Sakusa shook his head. “Atsumu!”

*    *    *

Sakusa arrived at the hospital and ran up the stairs to the 4th floor. He saw Osamu in Suna's arms, Suna was sniffling quietly. Sakusa froze, he had tears falling from his face. He forgot his mask because he was in too much of a hurry. He was so worried about Atsumu, seeing him not there scared him more.

“Sakusa..calm down. He is in the room.” Osamu said pointing towards the room behind him. He nodded and opened the door. Atsumu was hooked up to wires, his breathing was steady luckily. He was looking out the window, Sakusa knocked on the door lightly.

Atsumu looked over at him and gave him a weak smile. Sakusa walked over to him and hugged him, burying his face in the crook of Atsumu's neck. “Hehe, omi! I'm okay!” Atsumu laughed. Sakusa shook his head no. “You scared me Atsu..” he whispered.

“Can we cuddle?” Atsumu asked running his hands through his black hair. Sakusa whiles his year and nodded climbing in the bed carefully. Atsumu put his head in Sakusa's chest listening to his heart beat. If was fast, beating rapidly. “Calm down omi, I'm okay.” Atsumu whispered. He missed Sakusa's cheek and smiled.

Sakusa gently hit Atsumu's cheek. “Dont do that ever again!” he scolded. Atsumu laughed at his sudden mood change. Sakusa reached over and grabbed a hand sanitizer bottle cleaning his hands. He looked back at Atsumu and kissed his forehead.

The two males layed there in comfortable silence, Atsumu fell asleep on Sakusa smiling. The door bursted open startling the males. It was Atsumu's parents. “Tsumu! Are you okay!?” she shouted. “Im fine ma! Omi-Omi came, look!” he said looking up at his boyfriend.

His mother smiled. “The boyfriend I presume?” sakusa nodded. “Nice to meet you.” he said yawning. The parents left the room to let the two boys cuddle and talk for a bit longer. A bit longer turned into two hours.

The doctor said Atsumu could go back home tomorrow, since she's was worried he refused to leave until Atsumu did. “omii you have to go to school tomorrow!” Atsumu whined. “No.” “yes you do.” “No I don't.”

The two argued for sometime until Atsumu gave up and pouted. Sakusa blushed at the face he was making. His nose was scrunched up, his lips a bit puckered, and his eyes closed shut.

“Cute.” Sakusa whispered to himself. “I know I am!” Atsumu shouted. A nurse came in to check up on Atsumu's condition. “How do you feel?” she asked. She grabbed a thermometer. “Lift up your shirt for a second, please.”

Atsumu was about to lift his shirt up but Sakusa stopped him. “cant you just do the one that goes in your mouth.” he said. He grabbed Atsumu's waist protectively. Atsumu giggled. “Yes sir, I can.” she agreed. She pulled out a different thermometer, Atsumu opened his mouth.

“90.2 that's good. Okay, bye.” she left the room. It's currently eight thirty p.m. the two males cuddled back up and turned on the TV that happened to be in the room. “Gorilla?” Sakusa asked. “Gorilla!”

Injured

Am I moving to fast with them? I mean they have only been dating for two days..to fast? Or good paste? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I had some trouble writing it😅. Have a great day/night - bye people's.