the beginning of a new life

(Jason's PVO)

My "parents" and I have arrived at my new school, finally, I cannot wait to get rid of these two.

"Ok, sweetie do you need anything before we go?" Mrs. Smythe askes me in her overly sweet "public" voice. This is how she speaks to me when we go out, to anyone else it would sound like she is a good mother....but to me, I know she is silently telling me to say no thank for any help and to get lost.

"No ma'am. Thank you mother, father, for bringing me here today." I said knowing that was the answer they wanted. With one last fake wave, they were off. Gosh, I can finally relax I think letting my shoulders slouch a little I had been standing at attention for a little over thirty minutes and it was killing me. Just for a second though, I straighten myself pick up my bags and walk into the registry desk. I stand in line behind some other kids waiting to be checked in too. When I hear the kids in front of me talk about the Warblers.

"I do not mean to be rude, but what are the warblers?" I ask the boy in front of me.

"The Warblers are Dalton's show choir for guys who sing and dance." One of the boys says "Oh, I am Blaine by the way." He says with a blush of embarrassment creeping up his neck. I noticed how he held himself, he must be from another rich family interesting I will have to note which one for later.

"I'm Kurt." The other boy says shaking my hand too this boy seemed more relaxed than his friend, either he was raised this way or he is a scholarship student from a poorer family.

"I am Sebastian, it is a pleaser to meet you," I said trying to tone down my formal tone a little. The three of us started to talk a little until we got our room assignments.

"Hey, my roommate is you, Blaine," I said looking at the paper I was given. Curiously we looked to Kurt who had yet to mention his roommate.

"Who did you get Kurt?" Blaine asked his friend hoping the three of us would room together.

"I got someone named Jackson, I wonder who that is?" Kurt said looking at his piece of paper. My heart jumped to my throat and about stopped beating at the name Kurt mentioned but I knew that it could not be my big brother.

"Is there a last name?" Blaine asked looking confused that there was only a first name. All three of us stood in a tight circle looking at the paper trying to figure out who the person on the paper is.

"Well, there is..." Kurt did not get to finish as who I guessed was his roommate walked up.

"Are you Kurt Hummel?" the boy asked quietly. He had come up behind me so I could not see his face. I assumed from Blaine and Kurt's reaction that this was Kurt's roommate Jackson.

"I am," Kurt said stepping towards his roommate. The two of them going all ready to find their room.

(Ok so third AN so sorry but I thought I would describe what Jason as 'Sebastian' looks like. So, the older smiths made Jason dye his hair a dark brown, but unknown to them Jason packed a bottle of hair dye remover that he will use later in the story, they also made him were contacts that make his eyes brown. Clothing consists of expensive designer outfits that do not fit with Jason's out-door lifestyle.)(They are not clothes they are monkey suits) sorry he got the keyboard again.)

"Well, I guess we should go and see where our room is, right," Blaine asked me. I nodded so the two of us went in search of our room, which turned out to be on the third floor where glee kids stay huh well this will be an interesting year.

Opening the door, the room was beautiful. The walls were a light red and the floor is dark stained wood. The curtains are a royal red color with hints of blue and gold. The beds turned out to be a set of bunk beds their metal frames painted gold and silver, well two sets of bunk beds making this a four-person room. The room was huge, along one wall there were four footlockers each one looked to be made from cherry wood. Each locker had a different colored chalk nameplate and each color of the nameplate matched a bed with the same colored nameplate on the foot. (Picture a room with Gryffindor and Ravenclaw colors with hints of Slytherin silver and green.)

"Oh, my flap-jacks," I said in French which caused Blaine to look at me funny. "I lived in Paris for a while. My "parents" made me learn French fluently. They were very strict with making me speak just French, I was never allowed to speak English.  If I start talking in French just let me know. It has been a while since I was able to speak English." I said to Blaine. Trying to be as truthful as possible with my new friend.

"Sure dude. Not a problem, just try to correct yourself first." He said back with a kind smile and a small chuckle.

"Hey guess what... Guess what...guess what...  we are all rooming together!!!!!" A voice loudly announced behind us causing Blaine and I to jump more than Blaine which I hoped he did not notice. Turning around, the voice turned out to be... Kurt, who was bouncing on the balls of his feet. I just rolled my eyes at his energizer-bunny ways and walked into the room.

"What bunk do you guys want?" I asked the two other boys.

"I don't mindwhichever is open I will take." Blaine said Kurt nodded with him in agreement."Ok then," I said putting my stuff down on one of the bottom bunks.