Drowned

Kendall's POV 

What the hell just happened? Did she really just say that? 

Great, now I'm officially stupid for falling for a famous bitch. 

"Hey girl." 

Claudia seems happy. 

"Hey." Claudia seemed just as surprised at my depressed voice. 

I didn't think my voice would sound like that.

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing, just wanna go home." 

"I know." 

She came closer and hugged me. I snuggled more into her. 

Before I could catch myself I started crying. 

"Hey, it's ok."

"No it's not."

"why?" 

"I've officially fallen and been used along with rejection from a famous bitch and we haven't even been here for 3 months." 

"Oh, girly. I didn't know." 

I didn't say anything back. I just fell to the floor. Realization is hitting me hard. 

Claudia layed down and pulled me with her. 

I griped my arms around her waist like she was going to leave. 

Before I knew it darkness took over. 

<><>

I woke up with a big headache. 

Groaning I picked myself up. Claudia was gone. 

I wonder where she went. 

I decided to walk to the front of the beach. I could go for a swim to clear my mind. 

Walking to it I started to strip, leaving my bra and underwear on. 

I tossed my clothing to the side and stepped into the water. 

It was a little cold, but not to unbearable. 

The water was a clear blue. When I looked into it I felt free. Like all my problems were gone, but in reality, they were still there, lurking in the dark. Readying their attack on me. 

I wish they would stay in the dark. And I knew they could, but the only way that would happen, is not having a reaction from me when they do their attack. They would move on, leave me alone. Their memories and presence would be remembered, all their attacks will stay along side me. But they would have to move on if I did. But the only way I could move on is if I could get off this stupid ass Island. 

"Hey dumb ass!" 

I shake my head realizing I was not in reality. 

Remembering why I came out of thought I turned around. But fell and hurt my ass by the wave that almost pulled me under. 

I heard laughing, I immediately knew who it was. 

"What do you want!" I yell because I knew she wouldn't hear me if I didn't yell. 

She just shrugged. "You looked like you wanted to kill the water." 

"Do you really want to know who I wanna kill right now?" I ask giving her my famous RBF. (Resting bitch face) 

In high school everyone was scared of me because of my RBF. 

" I can guess." She answered with no emotion laced in her voice. 

I laugh, but really I just wanted to cry.... or kill her. I could go either way really.

"What?" 

"Go away Billie, you made it perfectly clear you don't like me or want to be around me. Why are you here now when you got what you wanted?" I spat out. 

She shrugged and walked away. 

She's weird. 

I turn back around and sigh. Closing my eyes and taking a breath. 

I open them again and come face to face to the devil herself. 

"Aghh, what do you want now?!" I yell even though she is right next to me. 

"For you to die bitch." She whispered before grabbing my head and pushing it under the water. 

I slapped at her hands, but she didn't let go. I could hear her laughing. 

I pushed at her legs, but she didn't budge. 

I felt the need to breath get stronger, so I started screaming as loud as I co-

"Ahhh!" 

I yell, gasping for air. I sit up like fucking flash and look around. 

I see everyone looking at me.

"Well, that was amusing to watch." I hear Jackie laugh. 

"Bitch, I was dying and you just watched?" I asked with a playful shocked face. 

Every time we would have a dream we would always watch the funniest shit. It was always something we did, Jackie, Claudia, and me. We always found it funny. 

"What was your dream of?" Jackie asked. 

"Billie was drowning me, she held my head under the water while I screamed." I said looking away. I was confused as to why I would have a dream like that. 

I bet my facial expression told it all right now. 

I turn to look at everyone and saw Billie with tears rolling down her face. 

Uh, Why?

Her facial expression quickly changed to confused. 

She hated me so why was she crying?

Wait, is that why I had that dream? Because I knew Billie hated me. I bet she wanted me dead. 

"Why?" 

I look Billie in the eyes. 

"Because you told me you hated me. So I'm guessing you wish I weren't here, so you didn't have to look at and I quote 'a nobody'." 

Her expression held guilt and sadness. 

But the only thing I was confused about now was, Why? Why does she show those emotions?

Deserted Island   (GxG)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara