Yan-Blightmare Lime

Yan-Blightmare Lime feat. A very bloody Blueberry))

It was on sight.

As soon as the dark king's vibrant cyan eye landed on the bloody skeleton. No warning or even a word as the four black appendages wrapped tightly around the smaller's body, unconsciously squeezing around their ribcage.

The smaller's eyes widened a bit as they squeezed him, he didn't make a move to stop it though. He only looked up, meeting eyes with the dark clad skeleton who starred down at him. It was easy to tell, to Blue at least, that Nightmare was only searching for any possible injuries that could be hidden beneath all the blood covering his body.

He watched Nightmare's chest fall as he seemed to let out a gentle sigh of relief, his tendrils slowly loosening and letting go of him.

Blue only stood there, waiting patiently until Nightmare motioned for him to come close. Blue approach the throne carefully, hands hidden behind his back with a smile.

Nightmare tilted to his head to the side, resting it on his hand, as Blue stood in front of him. Nightmare only eyed him over, allowing the smaller to lay his hands on Night's legs while he nuzzles into the dark skeleton's neck.

Blue pulled back not to long after, moving his hands against Night's chest as he pressed a kiss to Nightmare's cheek. The darker's cheeks dusted a gentle cyan.

"You seem upset about something," Nightmare's voice was quiet, his eye boring into Blue's, "mind telling me?"

Blue huffed, "Some stupid monsters we're talking bad about you!"

"Is that so?" Nightmare hummed in slight amusement, bringing his free hand to Blue's cheek before gently wiping a bit of blood of his cheek. The smaller's eyes watched as the dark brought his hand to him mouth, licking the blood of his thumb with his forked tongue. Blue shivered at the sight. "What exactly did they say about me?"

The tone of Nightmare's voice was filled with amusement. Blue took that as a good sign, slowly climbing onto Nightmare's lap as he answered to question, "They said you were cruel," Blue nuzzled against Nightmare's chin, "they even went as far as to call you soulless."

Now Nightmare was truly amused at that, his arm wrapping around Blue, hand pressed against the middle of Blue's back. "Rather entertaining that is." Nightmare rumbled lowly, pressing Blue to him as his tendrils hovered around the both of them.

Blue's face flushed a gentle baby-blue, his hands gripping Nightmare's hoodie slightly. He looked up at Nightmare with a slightly questionable glance. Nightmare's eye only narrowed.

"We got interrupted last night, I expect compensation for being left in such a bothersome state." Nightmare growled a tad.

Blue paused for a moment, butterflies fluttering in his nonexistent stomach. "Now? Out here in the open?"

Nightmare took his head off his hand, looking down at Blue, "I'll make an exception, just this once."

Blue smiled brightly at that, his eyelights turning into stars. He leaned in towards the darker who only tilted his head back for the smaller. Blue immediately took his chance, pressing soft kisses onto Nightmare's bare neck.

Nightmare hummed contently, his hand tracing up Blue's spine carefully. Blue pressed against the dark a bit more, his tongue slipping across Night's neck slowly. Soft, wet, warm strokes against his neck made his body heat up, a familiar warmth aching against him.

Blue seemed to notice his effect on Nightmare, as he smiled against him. There was a sudden bit a a paused moment before the darker felt the smaller's teeth against his neck, before he could even protest Blue's teeth already sunk into the bone. Nightmare held back a groan, feeling Blue suck on his neck, his magic seeping from the bite.

The darker shivered as he felt Blue pull away from his neck, his magic still dripping from the bite slightly only for Blue to lick it up. Nightmare let out a rough and shaky breath he didn't he was holding and Blue giggled, his hands slowly moving to take Nightmare's hoodie off of him.

It wasn't long until the hoodie was laying on the floor next to the throne. Blue's gloved hands immediately went on to slip into Nightmare's shirt, one hand rubbing Nightmare's spine while the other grazed against the darker's ribs. Nightmare let out a soft moan.

That was enough for Blue to want to continue, eager and happy to know that Nightmare was only like this for him. Blue could practically feel the heat from the taller's bones, another flutter in his stomach as he reminded himself that he was the only one that could do this. He was the only one that could touch the king like this.

Blue grinned, pressing butterfly kisses to Nightmare's face as his fingers pressed against one of Nightmare's sweet spots. The dark clad skeleton choked a silent moan, Blue just pressed his teeth again Nightmare's to help keep him quiet. They were out in the open after all, and while Blue did want the other's to realize that Nightmare was his he didn't want him to be to embarrassed, no yet at least.

Nightmare kisses back without a second thought, his eye closing gently. Blue smiled fondly, pressing into the kiss deeper, fingers tracing Nightmare's bones. Blue could tell Nightmare was close to summoning his ecto, he could practically feel the other's magic tempting to snap into place.

"Nighty..." Blue breathed out the taller's name quietly to get his attention, "You're all mine, aren't you?"

Nightmare blushed slightly, "I'm all your's."