Dust x Horror Fluff

Fluff feat. Warm Dust
Random_Phoenix UwU enjoy))

If you believed Nightmare's gang was all bite you'd be very wrong. Even if they acted wild and unpredictable outside the castle walls, inside was a very different story.

The one who showed this the most happened to be the most aggressive and dangerous skeleton that lived in the castle. Dust was rather appreciative and he happened to love giving out attention, weather is was because it calmed the voice of his brother or because it helped him relax, he enjoyed relaxing with people. His favorite person to be with happened to be Horror.

Horror was larger than Dust so it made the cuddling sessions more interesting, as Horror would be the one to initiate such actions in the first place.

Speaking of which, Horror was currently in the kitchen, eating enough to last himself what should be a life time. Dust however, was plopped on the living room couch, watching random videos on his phone.

They'd been doing that for a while so when Horror's head popped out of the kitchen to search for Dust. Dust smiled, noticing Horror put of the corner of his eye. He promptly put his phone away.

Horror approached him almost shyly, looking at Dust. Dust made no move as Horror slowly climbed onto the couch, his hands hesitantly gripping Dust's femurs.

Dust smiled at him, opening his arms for the taller. Horror immediately let out a broken purr, slowly moving down to lay against Dust. His face nestling into Dust's chest. The action was immediately taken to heart, Dust couldn't really help that though, Horror was like a giant puppy.

Dust raised his hand, careful not to agitate Horror as he moved. He brought his hand to the broke part of Horror's skull, fingers gently tracing the rim of the opening. Horror's broken purrs grew louder as he leaned towards the hand.

Dust laughed silently, bringing his other hand to Horror's cheek. His thumb sliding over the larger's chin. Horror smiled, enjoying the way the grey-stained phalanges rubbed against his face.

Horror finally decided to make his move, his hands moving from the tops of Dust's femurs to his back. His arms propped Dust up carefully and the maniac skeleton hummed in response, gently scratching the outside of Horror's skull.

Horror relaxed completely at that, gently sighing in soft relief as the pain in his skull ebbed away to be replaced by the soft pleasure that was surely better by tenfold. The sweet gentle scratching pulling him to relax in what could only be the sweet bliss of comfort and love. Dust always gave him more attention than the others but unlike the others, Horror was never bothered by Dust's twitching hands. Maybe that's why Dust loved cuddling him the most?

The broken skeleton brought his eyelight up to meet Dust's. "You're... real warm today Dusty." That brought an unrivaled sense of pride to the dust-stained skeleton, his grey-tipped fingers easily going to use around the hole of Horror's skull.

"Happy I could be so Axe." Horror nearly melted at the nickname, and while it may not have sounded clever nor endearing, it never failed to make Horror smile. Seeing such a smile was enough to make Dust happy as well.

Horror frowned moments after however, lifting himself off Dust a smidge to which the smaller skeleton almost immediately missed the close contact and heavy feeling of Horror on his chest. "Am I cold to you...?"

Dust shook his head mumbling that Horror was the perfect temperature he could be as his hand moved to cup the larger's cheek, thumb rubbing just underneath his eyesocket. It made Horror want to pull back but he stayed still, watching as Dust lifted himself up a bit to press is teeth against Horror's.

"You're completely fine Axe, you're perfect in fact." Dust words were always so sweet and gently towards him, so reassuring to the point where Horror would believe every word Dust told him. Dust appreciated the loyalty, loving it in-fact, as it brought him solemn comfort away from the voices in his head.

Horror starred at Dust for a few seconds before smiling, hugging Dust as close to him as he could with about as much strength he could muster. Dust accepted the hug, and hugged back.