"Can I do anything to assist you? I would be happy to help in any way since I made you cry unintentionally."

The man patted her hand before releasing her. "No, you've done enough, dear."

Confused by him, Rey watched the man walk away, wiping his tears from his eyes, before he stopped in front of Ben, pointing in her direction during their conversation. She smiled and waved at them as the man pulled out a business card and handed it to Ben, patting him on the back before disappearing into the crowd as Ben slowly made his way to her with a huge grin.

"What was that all about?" she asked as she took the champagne, taking several sips before placing the glass on a nearby table.

Ben only laughed as he shook his head, gazing at her with a look of utter awe on his face. "That man you were just speaking with is the leading tech giant in Europe, and he wants to donate five million dollars to the foundation."

"What?" she gasped as her eyes rounded.

"What did you say to him?"

"I just told him about my experience with trafficking..."

"You are magnificent, Rey."

"But I didn't really do anything."

Cupping her face as he tilted her head up to his, Ben wrapped an arm around her to draw her into his warmth, their smiles growing with happiness before his eyes turned heated.

"I want you," he growled before bending his head to capture her lips with his.

She opened for him instinctively and moaned as his tongue swept roughly into her mouth, her own pushing back against his. Rey wanted more of him, wanted more of his rough kisses, but he pulled back too soon, moving to kiss her forehead as they breathed each other in.

"Ben..." she whispered against his lips as her hands pulled at his head for another kiss, but he pulled away with a groan to stand by her side – his arm wrapping around her waist.

"Another kiss like that," he whispered into her ear, "and I might take you against the wall in front of everyone here."

Rey laughed as she wrapped her own arm around his waist, tugging him with her toward the next photo.

"So you've finally found her," came a feminine British voice behind them.

They turned and Rey watched as a striking, statuesque, blonde woman stepped into Ben's personal space, seeing red when the blonde cupped his face affectionately as he dropped his arm from her waist.

She lifted her hand in greeting. "My name is Rey. You are?"

The woman removed her flamboyant mask and smirked haughtily at her, taking her hand. "Phasma. The first and true love of Ben."

Ben grabbed Phasma's wrist harshly and threw it aside, a look of disgust on his face as he glared at her. "What do you want?"

Phasma leaned into his body to whisper into his ear. "I expected better."

"Enough," he spat as he tried to lean away, but she only followed.

"Should I kill her?" Phasma continued to whisper as her hand slid up his chest. "I should take the most precious thing in the world away from you after what you did to me."

Stepping back of her own accord, her hand resting over his heart, Phasma glared at him then at Rey before slowly walking away with a chuckle and a curl of her lips.

"Well?" Rey prompted. "I'm waiting for an explanation."

"Phasma was.... an on-and-off relationship that was terminated quite recently."