𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟. - 𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟭𝗔𝗠.
𝗞𝘆𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.

"You look so pretty" Katalina sniffed.

"Thanks sis" I smiled.

"Kora is smiling right with me. I know she's proud" She hugged me.

I looked up smiling myself. "I know"

Today was the day I finally graduated, after four long years I was finally done with high school. Every year of high school was tough but this year, my senior year was definitely the hardest but I pulled through just like always. I was now three months pregnant and was starting to crave the weirdest shit, I been skinny my whole damn life so I know I'm prolly not gon start showing until I'm like 7 months.

Me and Drew decided to travel around with Katalina before we start school. Drew decided to go to UCLA instead of Duke University, that was him and his moms dream school but since his mom was dead to him, he hasn't look at that school the same. I've been accepted to Clark University but I've decided to go a community college nearby in LA now that I'm pregnant. Since Katalina is moving to LA too it's just better that way. If someone would've asked me 6 months ago if I've seen myself going to college my answer would be no, but I've changed and I'm still changing.

"You ready to go?" Drew wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Yes I'm craving some breakfast" I smirked.

"You mean she is" Mia corrected.

"You swear it's a girl watch it not be" I rolled my eyes.

"I want to be a boy too. Nigga gon be playing basketball just like me"

"What if he wanna play football?" I scrunched my face up.

"Too bad he still gon play basketball" He shrugged.

"Uh uh that ain't right" Mia shook her head.

"You saying that like imma let that happen. Yea ight" I laughed.

"Ugh my brother blowing my phone up. Y'all going to Dillion graduation party tonight?" Mia asked.

"We just gon stop by. Our flight take off at 7am tmmw" I shrugged.

"Well I'm definitely going. I plan on losing my virginity tonight" Mia smiled.