𝟏𝟒

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸. - 𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟬𝗣𝗠.
𝗞𝘆𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"You look baby esshit" He laughed

"Leave me and my height alone" I shoved my hand in his face.

"Stop playin before I embarrass you" He mugged me.

"Embarrass me? I do that not you" I laughed.

"You still wan act bougie or you wanna take the train now?" He chuckled.

"We not taking a train or a taxi. We taking a uber or walking I'm not gonna keep repeating myself" I rolled my eyes.

"Stop getting smart" He kissed his teeth.

Drew softness really used to irritate me since every nigga I been with or surrounded myself with was disrespectful as fuck but I grew into it. I guess he was what I needed, soft nigga and all.

"How far is this tattoo shop? My feet hurt" I whined.

"Get on my back then" He stopped.

I smiled and hopped on his back. The more we walked the more people looked at us like we was crazy. They could suck my dick fr.

"You got these people looking at us like we crazy" He chuckled.

"And? Let them. They just mad cuz they walking and I'm not. Royalty shit over here" I stuck my tongue out.

"I ain't yo slave. I could drop you inna quick second"

"You know better" I waved him off.

"You getting one or two tattoos?" He put me down once we got to the shop.

"Two. You should get one wimme" I nudged him.

"My mama gon kill me" He shook his head.

"Once it's on she can't do nun. Fuck she gon do wipe it off?" I cocked my head to the side.

"You a bad influence" He shook his head.

"And you a mamas boy" I smirked.

"I used to be. Not nomore" He shook his head.

"Why not?"

"Ion understand that lady at all. She just negative all around. Ion even know her nomore" He shrugged.

"You getting a tattoo today" I pulled his arm dragging him inside.

"I'm Kya Jones. I made an appointment for 10:30pm." I said.