𝟏𝟏

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟. - 𝟭:𝟬𝟭𝗔𝗠.
𝗞𝘆𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"Why everytime after we fuck you always grabs that book? You never tryna cuddle" I pouted

"You don't even like cuddling you just saying anything cuz you want attention right now" He chuckled.

"Exactly so give me attention and stop paying attention to that book" I snatched the book outta his hand looking at it.

I flipped through a few pages and stopped at a sketch that looked like me. "On who you know how to draw" I held my mouth open.

"You know what I ain't even surprised you like a angels child" I rolled my eyes.

"You calling me perfect?" He smirked.

"That dick perfect" I smiled making him laugh.

"You love art or basketball more?" I glanced at him.

"I love both, but basketball gon get me somewhere not art" He shrugged.

"At least you got a plan" I mumbled and my phone began ringing. It's been a week since that whole shit with Kora happened and Katalina been tryna call me everyday. She even called one of my teachers tryna speak to me but I hung up on her ass just like every time.

"When you gon answer her?" He pointed to my phone.

"When you gon stop asking the same question just to get the same answer?" I raised my eyebrows.

"That mouth gon get you in trouble" He mushed my head.

"I'm hungry take me to wing stop" I smiled.

"Ask like you got sum sense" He mugged me.

"Take me to Wing Stop bitch" I shrugged.

"You wanna sleep in the car tonight?" He raised his eyebrows.

"It's the homeless jokes for me" I whined.

"Fucking hobo" He laughed.

"I'm going to Mia house" I rolled my eyes grabbing his keys.

"Chill out" He grabbed my waist pulling me back.

"I'm hungry fr Drew move" I frowned.

"I'll drive you if say please daddy"

I walked out his room leaving him hanging. I was hungry and he was bs.

I walked outside & unlocked his car hopping in. I smirked watching him walk up to the car, thinking he was gonna go to the drivers side but instead he yanked open the passenger door grabbing me by my neck pulling me close to him.