Cell

(Levi POV)

I was guided by the musty crusty police to my cell. I was arrested because apparently doing the dirty with an animal is a crime. I wonder if doing it with titans is a crime because I had a threesome with Hanji and a titan once.
I walked into my cell and laid on the top part if the bunk bed, it was cold hard and slimy, just like Alvin's huge cock. I drifted off to sleep.

(Timeskip to an hour later.)
I woke up to the sound of the cell door opening. A big sexy green ogre walked in and sat on the bottom part of the bunk bed. He looked up and said "Oi mate, what er yu in here fur?."
I felt my face get hot and I replied with "Fucking a chipmunk." He then looks at me and says, "Oh? Meh too. I actuly fucced mi donke." He spoke in a low British accent. "Mi name be Shrek, but yu can cal meh daddi."
I blushed. "I-I'm Levi. Levi Ackerman of the Survey Corps." He looked at me and moaned. "Yu seem tuh be blushin' and stutterin' a lot mate... wanna fucc?"
I gasped at his question. He was totally my type! But... I had Alvin. I didn't want to cheat on him. This is sort of conflicting. But before I knew it, Shrek has climbed on top of me. Then I heard him whisper into my ear, "Onions."