When You've Been Kidnapped

Trafalgar Law

"If you let me go now, I promise not to tell my Captain about you guys" I was trying to reason with the men who had tied to a chair but clearly these men were morons. "Sorry girly but he's on his way here right now. Today will be the day that Trafalgar Law loses his life! Am I right boys!?"

I ignored their cheers as I waited for Law to show up, these men clearly were a waste of space anyway so it wouldn't matter when Law killed them all. "Boss run!" My eyes shifted to a man at the door who was holding his stomach as blood poured from an open wound.

I see that Law had appeared behind him as he stabbed him with his scalpel and pushed him out of the way. "(Y/n)-ya are you okay?" A man had tried to attack Law from behind but as soon as Law called for Bepo the threat was kicked into a wall. "Law! I was so scared you weren't going to show up!"

"It's okay (Y/n)-ya, let's get you back home so I can patch you up" I only nodded as Law untied me and started to carry me back to the submarine. "Thanks for saving me Law"

"Anytime (Y/n)-ya"

Dracule Mihawk

"Mihawk is going to beat up all of you stupid monkeys!!!" I was currently being held captive by the island's Humandrills. Now Mihawk had a rule in place that I wasn't allowed outside of the castle without him but the man asleep and rules were made to be broken.

"Untie me so I can go home before Mihawk wakes up!!!"

"It's much too late for that (Y/n)" My eyes widened as I looked to the side to see that Mihawk was leaning against a stone wall while staring at the Humandrills. When they noticed the swordsmen standing nearby, a group of them started to attack him but they didn't stand a chance.

"Now (Y/n) you broke the only rule I gave you, whatever shall I do with you?" I picked up on Mihawk's teasing as he untied me and threw me over his shoulder as he started walking back to the castle. Since he was expecting an answer, I gave him one. "Love me, hug me, and never let me go?"

"You're a troublemaker (Y/n) but I suppose we can come to some kind of agreement for your punishment"

Sir Crocodile

"All you have to do is tell us what Crocodile is planning (Y/n) and then we'll let you go" My eyes stayed focus on the wall in front of me as I ignored the man who was questioning me. There was no way in hell I was selling out Croco-chan and I knew that he would be here soon to recuse me from this creep.

"Come on (Y/n) I'd rather not mess up that pretty face any more than I already have" I was growing sick and tired of this man so I spit a mouthful of blood at him. "You little bi-"

"Don't you dare" Croco-chan finally made it, I smiled as his eyes looked me over while he threw the man to the side. "(Y/n) your bleeding" While Croco-chan untied me his right-hand man took care of the trash. "Croco-chan! I thought you wouldn't make it in time!"

"I'm here now" I wrapped her arms around him as he lifted me up and started walking out of the building, we were in. "Croco-chan, can I pass out now?"

"Go ahead (Y/n)" He didn't need to tell me twice as I finally let my body shut down, I knew he'd take care of me in the meantime.

Donquixote Doflamingo

"You're going to be sorry when Doffy shows up to get me!" I was tucked into the corner of the room as a group of men were laughing at my latest outburst, I'd been there for a few hours so far but I haven't stopped talking the whole time. "He'll never find you here (Y/n)"

"Fufufufufu. Is that so well I found my love quite easily actually" The men froze as I stood and ran into Doflamingo's arms. "Doffy! What took you so long!?" I kissed him before I wrapped my arms around him to give him a hug.

"Sorry that I kept you waiting (Y/n). Let's go home~" As we walked out of the house, I seen some of the other family members walking into the house before loud screams were heard. "Did you save me any cake Doffy?"

"Of course I did (Y/n)~"

Boa Hancock

"So, this is the Snake Princess's lover?" I had a blindfold on but I could every word that they were saying about me. "Yes, Boss!"

"Why would Boa Hancock fall in love with someone so average?" His hand touched my cheek but it was only for a second before it was removed but the movement felt forced. "How dare you insult my love! Ladies take care of these pitiful creatures" That was Hancock's voice and she sounded pissed. "Yes, Snake Princess!"

"Hancock is that you!?" My blindfold was removed before I saw Hancock's face. "My love! Don't worry we shall return to Amazon Lily right away!" The next thing I knew Hancock was carrying me in her arms and heading back to her ship as her crew took care of the people who had kidnapped me.

"Thanks, Hancock I'd knew you would find me"

"Anything for you my love!"

Jinbei

I was in a prison cell on a ship, my memory was a little foggy on how I actually got here but I knew that Jinbei would soon show up to save me. As I played with a ball, I found on the floor the ship started to rock back and forth like they were sailing through a storm.

"My rides here!" While waiting a blue fish-man stepped in front of my cell as he opened the lock and pulled me into a hug when he freed me from the cell. "(Y/n)-chan come on we need to go" Jinbei pulled me along with him as we run onto the deck, there wasn't anyone there so I guessed that he took care of them already.

"Come along (Y/n)-chan I'll have my friends take us to a nearby island" Climbing onto the back of a whale I quickly fell asleep in Jinbei's arms, I'm glad he found me.