When You Hug Them

Trafalgar Law

"Law!" I could see that Law was just standing in the hallway as he was writing something down on his clipboard, it was the perfect time for me to hug the man. "(Y/n)-ya, what are you doing?" As my face continued to nuzzle into the back of his shirt, I could feel his muscles start to grow tense but I didn't let go.

"Hugging you Law" I answered his question as I tightened my grip around the man's waist, Law was just like a walking panda bear. "Stop it (Y/n)-ya I have important work to finish"

"No thanks~" I could feel Law start to turn his body so my face was now resting against his chest. "Listen to your Captain (Y/n)-ya" Now I didn't want to release the man but I knew if I didn't, he would cut me into pieces and sit my head on his desk for the rest of the day.

"But I like hugging you Law, your so warm~" I could hear him sigh as he started walking away but he stopped before he entered his office. "Come on (Y/n)-ya, you can sit in my lap while I finish my paperwork" He didn't need to tell me twice as I ran after him. "You're the best Captain ever Law!"

Dracule Mihawk

"Why are you staring at me (Y/n)?" I was eating my lunch that Mihawk made but I kept looking at the man to my left. "I-I-I... Neither mind" As Mihawk let out a sigh I saw that he got out of his chair before he kneeled down next to mine.

"I thought I told you (Y/n) if you want something just ask for it" He was waiting for me to say something but I was too nervous to ask the man. "Come here (Y/n)" I slowly pushed my chair out before I stood in front of his now standing form.

"Yes, Mihawk?"

"Repeat after me (Y/n). I" "I" "Would" "Would" "Like" "Like" "A hug" "A ..." My voice trailed off at the last word but Mihawk always knew when I wanted a hug, it was like he could read my mind. "Good enough" Once Mihawk wrapped his arms around me I melted into his hug as I slowly started to snake my arms around him.

"Thanks, Mihawk"

"Any time, my sweet (Y/n)"

Bartholomew Kuma

"Kuma~" I walked up to Kuma as I held out my arms but he didn't make any movement to give me what I wanted. "Hello (Y/n)-chan" Since Kuma was much bigger than me, I could only wrap my arms around his knee but after I did that, he picked me up so I could hug him around the neck instead.

"Are you happy now (Y/n)-chan?"

"Yes, my big teddy bear~"

Sir Crocodile

Walking into Crocodile's office I noticed that he wasn't doing any paperwork or anything else that was more important than me so I knew this was my chance. "Croco-chan, give me a hug!" He looked at me for a second before his eyes went right back to staring at his pet bananawani's.

"I don't have time to deal with your childish behavior today (Y/n)" I know that he didn't just say that to me but that's when I saw the pitcher of water sitting on his desk. "You're going to give me my hug Crocodile, whether you like it or not"

"What ar-" When he turned to face me as I threw the water into his face before I wrapped my arms around his middle. "That's what you get for not giving me a hug Croco-chan"

"I'm going to give you ten seconds to run away (Y/n)... 10,9,8" I knew Crocodile wouldn't hurt me but this meant he would be playing a little game of tag with me for the rest of the day. "You'll never catch me Crocodile!"

Donquixote Doflamingo

"(Y/n) what are you doing my love?" I was poking Doflamingo's cheek in an attempt to gain his full attention. "You're not paying attention to me Doffy! My fee is that you need to give me a hug" As Doflamingo spun his chair towards me I moved out of the way so his knees wouldn't hit me.

"Is that so (Y/n)? I could give you more than a hug if you like~" I thought about that for a minute but I only wanted a hug from the man. "No thanks I just want a hug" Doflamingo's grin twitched slightly but he stretched out his arms for me as a signal that I could hug him.

"I love your hugs Doffy!" I heard him grumble about how it wasn't fair that he only got a hug from me but he quickly stopped talking as he wrapped his arms around me. "You know Doffy... if your really good for the rest of the day perhaps we can do something you want tonight... as long as it's reasonable"

"Deal!"

Boa Hancock

"(Y/n) can I get you anything else, my love!?" I looked at Hancock as I was eating the chocolate cake, she had made me as I thought about if there was anything else, I wanted. She was rather attached to me and most of the time but I really didn't mind it, I did like the attention after all. "It's alright Hancock, this is more than enough"

"My love said my name!" As Hancock continued to fan-girl over me I finished my dessert before I started to make my way out of the room. "Come on Hancock, I'd like to have a nap you can join me if you like"

"Yes, my love! Of course, I'll join you" We were walking towards Hancock's bedroom when I stopped in the middle of the hallway. Hancock started to freak out that something was wrong but I just turned around before I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her breasts were in the way though they didn't stop me from hugging the Snake Princess.

"I love you, Hancock~" I felt that Hancock was pulling away from me but when I let go out of her she crumbled to the ground. One of her Sisters happened to be walking down the hallway at the same time. "Ah! Dear Sister! (Y/n) you know that the Snake Princess always faints after you hug her!"

"I'm sorry I forgot about that!"

Jinbei

"Jinbei, where are you!" I had been looking for Jinbei all day but I still haven't been able to locate my adorable blue fish-man. "Jinbei!" A sound of a door opening and closing reached my ears as I turned around to start running to the front door.

Reaching the entranceway, I saw Jinbei was taking off his shoes while he held two bags of groceries in his arms. "Jinbei there you are! Why didn't you tell me you were going out!" I didn't give him time to answer as I jumped on him and began to hug him.

"My apologizes (Y/n)-chan but you were sleeping and I didn't want to disrupt your slumber" That made sense but I still didn't let him go, I missed my fish-man after all so I continued to bear hug Jinbei as he walked into the kitchen. "I'll only forgive you if I can spend the next hour hugging and cuddling you~"

"That sounds fair (Y/n)-chan"