Kiss me

Don't forget to share and leave a comment down below. Leave suggestions below having a bit of writer's block.😁

All their friends have figured out they were a couple by now. Ella had bin the first, which is not surprising
Dan had found out when Lucifer maze and he rescued Chloe when Michael kidnapped her at the abandoned zoo.  Lucifer had bin the one to tell Linda and she was genuinely happy for him and passed it on to Amenadiel.

None of their coworkers seemed to know and Chloe was glad seeing that she does not like PDA. Lucifer on the other hand wanted everyone to know that he and his Chloe were together.

Chloe wasn't sure she wanted to tell Trixie as yet not knowing how she would react and Lucifer had agreed on that topic. And for the relationship, everything was on the right track.

It was Friday and Chloe had Trixie for the weekend.

It was Monday Chloe got up and got ready and went into Trixie's room to wake her.
"Good morning monkey " Trixie groaned not wanting to get up. Chloe ruffled her hands through her daughter's hair. Trixie sat up "ok mommy
"if you don't get up soon we're gonna be late, don't forget to brush your teeth".

She went downstairs, a couple of minutes later Trixie came downstairs and went to the counter to eat her breakfast.
By 7:30 they were out of the house. Chloe dropped Trixie of at school and made her way to LUX. On the over, she thought about how charming Lucifer is and how he would do anything for her.

She parked her car around the back and took the back entrance Lucifer had for her and Trixie so that they didn't have to go through the crowd in LUX.
The elevator ding and she stepped into the penthouse, she didn't see Lucifer figured he was In the bathroom. So she went over to the couch to sit then got up and went over to the bar and sat on the stool.

She didn't hear when Lucifer came out, she only felt his arms around her waist from behind and he started a trail of kisses on her neck that caused her to roll her head back from the sensation.

He spun her around and said good morning detective in a seductive voice,
Good morning Lucifer, she stared deep into his eyes
He leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips and she moaned into the kiss only causing Lucifer to deepen the kiss. She knows if she continued they would be late for work so she gave him one last peck before pulling away.

We're gonna be late if we continue and Ella called before you got out. She saw the pout on his face, how could she not kiss him again so she did.
He only had on on pants and shoes and was shirtless as he walked away.

Lucifer realized that she was staring at him so he said "see something that you like love" she suddenly got out of the haze she was in only to realize what he said she playing rolled her eyes and giggled and told him to hurry.

Minutes later he came from his room and he held Chloe's hand and headed to the elevator. Once they were in the elevator he held her by her waist, she placed her hands on his neck and started kissing. The elevator ding signaling that they reached the bottom. Lucifer fixed his cuff links and she fixed her ponytails he gave her a smirk and she smile.

Umm Detective can I drive, just this once.
Yes, you can drive just don't speed. His eyes light up like a kid when they're told they can have ice cream.

They were in the car they drove in silence for a moment before Chloe phone rang and it was Ella.

"Decker where are you, you're late "
"I know Ella I had a stop at lux to pick up Lucifer "
"wait what you're with Lucifer " Omg she screamed into the phone.
Text me the address and we'll be there.

What did miss Lopez say,  Lucifer asked? We have murder in Beverly hills. Chloe answered. 
She stared at him Lucifer glanced over at her and realized.