The visit 3

Lucifer and Chloe both agreed they would meet back at Lux for the operation sting. Chloe pulled up in the driveway of her home and opened the front door, she could smell the aroma coming from the oven which made her stomach growl suddenly reminding her that she was starving. Neither she nor Lucifer had gotten time to eat any lunch.

She hung up her coat and laid her keys on the side table as she made her way around the kitchen ." hey guys" she said as Trixie launched herself at her mom.

'oof' the sound Chloe made as her daughter held her .'hey monkey, did you and grandma have a great time today, she said while looking at Penelope which was leaning on the kitchen island smiling at her and Trixie.

'We had a fun day' Penelope cut in and answered leaving the counter she had on Lucifer's favorite kiss the cook apron on . she hugged Chloe and kissed her on her cheek, which only got more flour on her from when Trixie attached herself onto her.

We had such a blast, we went to the park then grandma let me put on makeup and a pretty dress, we watched some Disney and we were making cookies just before you came in and we're gonna make another batch for her special cookies .she has a secret recipe that she can't tell anyone. Trixie kept on ranting about how exciting her day was.

'How was your day honey" Penelope asked Chloe.

'It wasn't bad today, we still haven't caught the killer so we're having a sting operation at lux so we can flush out who the killer is.

'I'm sure you guys will catch the killer, you always do plus you've got a heck partner how could you not. You two are the perfect duo it's like you were made for each other. 'ha' she laughed

Too bad she doesn't know how true that was. Her being a miracle and all. Chloe thought. Raised her eyebrows and nodded her head in agreement.

Seeing how Chloe would go on about a case like this reminded her how John Chloe's dad would do the same thing, so determine. Penelope feared that she would end up just like her father was shot in cold blood.

Chloe has always been a daddy's girl from the day she was born. She and her mother haven't had the closest mother-daughter relationship. She abandoned her mother's career choice for her in acting she gave it a chance and we all saw how that turned out. She chose to follow in her father's footsteps instead and became a cop made her way up to detective. Recently she and her mother has gotten a bit closer since her dad died.

'Wanna help me bake another batch or would you be late for the sting, Penelope asked.

'No I can help, I haven't made these with you in a while come to look at it in years'. Chloe said while laughing'

'Yay, we all get to make cookies' Trixie blurt out slightly frightening them both.

'Chloe hun can you pass some more chocolate chips in the pantry please'

'sure' she responded simply.

while Chloe went to the pantry both Penelope and Trixie looked at each other and grabbed a hand full of flour in their hands and hide behind their backs ready to attacked Chloe, 'Ready' Penelope mouthed to Trixie and she nodded and smiled deviously.

'There is not much left were gonna -

poof flour went all over Chloe it caked on her face and in her hair all of Trixie's hand ent all over her clothes

MOM! Chloe screamed and gasped 'you guys'

neither Trixie nor Penelope could hear over how hard they were laughing.

Chloe dusted the flour so she could see properly and to be honest it was funny. Chloe started laughing hysterically.

You- should have seen- your face -Penelope said in between laughs. Trixie joined her.

"It's quite funny you guys but game on," Chloe said
She took a big hand full and threw it at her mom and her daughter neither of them expected it.

"It's a war, we have take cover," Trixie said
By the time they finished the whole kitchen was a mess.it went all over. To the point where she exhaled and flour would come from her nostrils.

'This gonna take a while to clean up Trixie why don't you go shower and mom will clean up in here' Chloe told Trixie. 'I'm gonna call lucifer and tell him I'm gonna be a little late'

                                 ___________________________________

'Miss me already detective' Lucifer answered the phone.

'Yes - maybe -NO - OK YES ' but I was just calling to tell you I would be a little late'

'I was just about to call you, that I'm on my way over, I have a gift for you'

'Lucifer how many times I have to tell you, you don't have to get me any gift's Chloe replied.

'oh detective come on who else do I've got to spend on cant the devil spoil his girlfriend'

That made Chloe blush so hard 'ok fine' she said trying not to sound hot and flushed.

'See you soon' Lucifer replied. Chloe could hear the smugness in his voice

'bye'

Chloe went to shower. A couple of minutes later she did her hair. she had on her black skinny jeans with a nude color shirt and her leather jacket and add a little. Nothing big or so she thought. She stayed from upstairs and heard the doorbell rang, indicating lucifer has reached. Trixie shouted out 'I'll get it.'

'Lucifer' Trixie exclaimed smiling showing all her whites.

'ah hello urchin how are you' lucifer asked.

'I'm good, watcha got behind your back

'Well aren't you curious, here you go Beatrice' he looked around and smiled.

'Cool can I open it' she asked excitedly.

'why not but preferably when your mum's not around, you know how she is about buying you guys stuff' he whispered she ran off to her room.

"Penelope" Lucifer greeted and kissed both her cheeks.
"Well don't you look all fancy".
"Well the devil wears Prada"

Lucifer had on his black as white tux with his bow tie, every strand of hair set perfectly. Could he look any better.

"Where's the detective" Lucifer asked.
"She in her room getting ready, you better get up there," she said looking at him from head to toe and smirked.
"Good! give me a moment will you, to go see her.

Hi, again I had to cut this one short because I'm in the process of moving and I know I'm not going to be able to update. I know I told some of you this was going to be a long chapter but I'm sorry.

I think I see a ring somewhere coming must have lost it.

-kerecia