Domesticated devil

Mhum, Chloe hummed and shifted. Slightly opening her eyes so she squinted allowing them to adjust to the light coming into their room. She laid there for a moment when she realized she didn't feel the warmth of Lucifer beside her,she sat up in the bed she saw him sitting at the edge of the bed smiling at her.
He was staring at at her as if she's was the only person in the world that each time he did it she felt the love she for this man grew more.

She lifted the covers and made her way over to him.
He come up closer to her. Good morning darling he said lifting her on his lap facing him. Good morning Lucifer she replied holding him behind his neck and buried her face into his shoulder baldes. Did you sleep well? No being that we were up most of the the night. Both laughing remembering the pleasurable night they had of making love.

The things Chloe decker could do made the devil him self feel flustered. She pulled him over, resulting them falling on the bed with Lucifer over her she used her hand to play with his hair. He was in between her legs using his hand to trail up and down her leg up to her waist.

Chloe had on his shirt nothing other thann her panties underneath. Lucifer could see her nipples through the shirt. He had on his satin boxers.
I'm starving, what do you wanna eat bacon, eggs. Chloe asked. Anything you want is dandy he replied gazing into her eyes. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips. I think pancakes would be great. He leaned in for another kiss which she returned. It was a warm kiss and passionate.

Few more minutes of giggles and teasing each other when trixies came barging into the room complaining about how she didn't have any she didn't have any toothpaste in her bathroom.

"Mom can I have some of your toothpaste I just ran out"... She slowed down realizing what she just walked in on. "Good morning monkey",Chloe said as she blowed the hair out of her face and got out from under Lucifer's grasp and pulled the cover just above her waist with most of her buttons undone. Good morning Beatrice Lucifer said trying to make the moment less awkward than it's already.

"I- just -wanted -some -toothpaste sorry I didn't realize you and- you know what I'll just get the tooth paste and go"trxie said racing towards the bathroom. " I'll just go now" she said while heading straight to the door.
Before closing the door behind her Chloe called to her, "trix hun can knock before you just barge in next time and" "yeah got it"Trixie said closing the door behind her her Chloe not getting to finish.

They got up. It was a usual routine since Lucifer and Chloe got together. He gave her a light tap on her leg, getting up from the bed and making his way into the bathroom. Once he got up Chloe plopped herself down onto the bed not wat to get up.

Brushing their teeth while looking at each others eyes through the mirror and smiling silly. Chloe loved mornings like these waking up to see the love of her life. They put down their toothbrushes at the same time in the glass next the the foset.

Lucifer went into the cupboard and instinctively get two face towels hands one to choose and again wipe their mouths simultaneously. She placed her towel on the counter and no need to tell him further, he grabs her used towel and hang it to dry.

Leaving the bathroom he didn't feel Chloe's presence behind him. Just by he can't wrap his mind around the feeling he had of the absence of her but missing her warmth. Even if they're literally less than a meter apart. He looks back and see her applying lip balm to her lip not to lose the moisture.

Leaning against the door he looks at her with pure admiration in his eyes. Chloe knows Lucifer is watch her so she teases him by leaning over a little further so that her shirt would lift and show right below her butt. Lucifer chuckled and crossed his arms with a smirk on his self. Thing to him self the women is gonna be the end of me .

"Are you just gonna stand there or you want me to put some on your lips" she asked looking at him. He moved closer an hugs her from behind. "I haven't had one before, is it uncomfortable". She smiles at her devil boyfriends concern. She faces him and throws her arms around his shoulders and pepper him kisses.

Here let me put some on your lips she said in a seductive voice. Since then Lucifer hasn't shut up on telling Chloe he has dry lips and shed give in every single time. He would give her a pouts and these puppy dog eyes. She couldn't resist from cute he was even if she tried. Who said the devil wasn't domestic.

Sorry I took so long for an update. Not share and comment and don't forget to drop ideas.

-kerecia