Koodi Vaazhnthaal

Inside the ambulance..

Mullai sat speaking to Meena's dad...general conversation

Mullai : romba verkuthu paarunga..thodaichu vidalaamaa

There was an orderly inside..

Orderly : ahn thaaralamaa...

Mullai retrieved the towel from inside her bag..and gave it to him..

Jana : ille vendaam..parava ille..thanks.

Mullai : ada thodainga chittappa...innum 5-10 nimisham thaan...hospital vanthudum...

Jana : ethum manasula vechukkaama uthavi pannathukku thanks...

Mullai : ithulla enna irukku...kashtappadartha paarthu kitte poga mudiyuma...namma ellam ore kudumbam vera..

Jana took the offered towel and wiped himself...

Mullai : onnum bhayappada vendaam..tho vanthuduchu paarunga hospital..

They reached in and he was wheeled in immediately...

Mullai followed him in...

A few minutes later she got a call from Kathir...

She informed him that she was near the ICU Ward...

Kathir joined her there and with him came Jeeva and Ramesh

Shortly after Moorthy and a very visibly upset Kalai arrived..

As they waited there was a hustle bustle with the nurse hurrying in and out a couple of times...

Finally the doctor emerged...

Doctor : inga ivvalavu koottam vendaame...avarukku onnum ille...BP konjam high ah irukku...velila ponathula seriya saappdala..athaan..low sugar...rendum sernthu..thala suthi pada padannu vanthuduchu pola...Heart function ellam check pannittom..normal ah irukku...Normal ward shift panniduvom..one night observation mattum just to be doubly sure...mathapadi nothing to worry..

The family waited till he was wheeled into his private room..

Kalai was going to stay the night with him..Jeeva offered to stay on at the hospital in case of any unexpected emergency in the night..

The rest of them took their leave..

Kathir and Mullai went back in Ramesh's car...

When they reached home after all this it was quite late in the night...

Meena was already asleep..not wanting to wake her up and tell her now that there was nothing to worry...it was decided that they would tell her in the morning..

Kathir and Mullai had a light dinner and retired to their room..

By the time Kathir came back from his night shower, Mullai was sleeping...

He laid down next to her...and she instinctively snuggled up to him and settled down into a more comfortable position...

Kathir lay looking fondly at her...

He had had a good day..this was supposed to have been a break for her..But he had enjoyed every bit of it...

He lay there a small smile playing on his lips..his hand of its own accord patting her back...and without realising it he drifted off to sleep himself...

The next day in the morning

Kathir was informed by Jeeva not to mention anything to Meena and Kathir had informed the same to Mullai..