Inbathai Varnikkum En Ullam Sorgathil

After walking for 30 mts, they came back home...

Mullai was feeling much better by now..

Inside their room

Kathir : yen innikku icecream kekkala..

Mullai looked at him startled..but seeing the grin on his face relaxed

Mullai : ethukkunga..naan keppen...athu enna thannila senjathonnu neenga chinnatha vaangi kuduppeenga..ithu enakku thevaiya..

Kathir : oh appudi..hmm...appo appuram poi nalla kadai lernthu vaangi kuduthathu ellam..he smiled

Mullai : nyaabagam vanthucha..

Kathir nodded his head..

Mullai : 8 maasamumaa

Kathir : antha icecream vishayam mattum..he grinned

Mullai had simply retorted with an Oh..

But he sensed her excitement on that Kathir making his appearance..and he wondered why...it made him feel a little jealous..and he snickered at his own thoughts...he knew both were the same guy..just him..but the fact that his wife seemed to prefer that version over this intrigued him..

Kathir MV : appudi enna vithiyasama pannen...theriyalaye...kettaalum solla maattaanga..shabba

While he lay thinking

Mullai tired from the day lay sleeping next to him..

Sleep eluded Kathir...

And shortly his wife snuggled upto him...and found a comfortable position...head on his right shoulder..her arm resting on his left...

For a moment he stiffened..this was the closest he had been with her...he had hugged her the day before...but that was something else...that was more of an empathy...only the 2 of them knew the impact the turn of these events had on them...and he had to let her know...though she had braved through the evening...he sensed her apprehension..

To have lost his memory of even marrying her through an accident that happened while they were in the midst of a tiff and then to regain the lost memory to realise she was now pregnant..and having no recollection of the events that led to that...he could sense how terrified she would be...the hug was simply his way of letting her know he didn't care...for any of that..her happiness and her comfort was all that mattered to him..

He relaxed in her embrace..he pulled her in for a tight hug and released her with a kiss on her forehead

At that moment it struck him..he felt that maybe this intimacy was what she could be missing...it was just a guess...but he was sure that he was onto something..

A few days passed and she was due for her monthly checkup..

Kathir : anne naalaikku Mullai oda checkup..naan koottittu poren..inga kadaila Ashok irukken sonnaan..kooda Kannanum irukken sonnaan...

Moorthy : Dhanam neeyum po Dhanam..

Kathir : ille nne.. naanum Mullai yum mattum porom..Anni ungalukku ethaavathu kekkanumna sollunga naan athuvum kettuttu varen...

Moorthy and Dhanam both understood where he was coming from

Dhanam : seri da...enakku perisa onnum ille..diet ethavathu care edukkanuma mattum kelu..

Kathir and Mullai went to see the doc...

Doc : vaanga Mullai.. how are you

Mullai : hello doctor..nalla irukken..