Chapter 28: "Your cute when your angry"

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, so would my brothers and dad. You know them Blair, lets just start." I forced a smile, but inside I was pacing around anxiously.

Where are they?

We all stood in a line.
I had to stand by myself, holding the ring. Trust me, it isn't nice standing alone, while everyone stood with someone else.

Blair walked down the aisle with Nazzie, since my dad wasn't there.

We stood on both sides, the boys next to Chuck and the girls next to Blair.

(I decided to skip the ringing and everything and straight to the party)

They still haven't arrived and I think any minute now I'm going to break down.

Where are they? Are they hurt?

We were all pacing around nervously, waiting for them to return.
We even sent Carter and Noah to look for them but so far they haven't found anything, or any clues of whereabouts they are.

Suddenly the doors burst open and in walked, my dad with bloodshot eyes.
Following after him was Liam and Luke.
Luke had a bruise on his cheek, whilst Liam had a few bruises on his hand.
Then finally Shadow, who had a cut on his forehead and his knuckles had a few cuts on them, it looked like he had punched a few people.

Sophie ran towards them, tears in her eyes.

"What happened? Thank gosh you're all okay!" She cried, pulling Shadow into a hug.

"What happened Pierce?" Frank asked my dad.

"Chanelle's Gang had jumped on me and my sons. She was using my son all along. We were out numbered but your son was there to help, we managed to kill most of them, only 2 had got away."
He explained.

Running towards my dad, I hugged him as tight as I can.

"Thank gosh, you're all okay." I cried, tears flowing down my cheek

"You should be thanking your husband not us." Luke said whilst hugging me, then Liam did.

I walked over to Shadow and pulled him into a hug. He squeezed me back before letting go.
I pulled away and looked up at him.

"Thank you." I smiled at Shadow, which he just nodded his response.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad you married my sister." Luke said, shaking Shadow's hand.

"Yeah, thanks man, you got hurt for us."
After Liam said that, my eyes averted to Shadows bruises straight away.
I felt a pang in my heart.

It's all because of us, he got hurt.

"You're my wife's family, of course I would help you." He smiled genuinely.

I felt my heart melt even more. I can't believe he risked his life for my family.
I have never been so thankful - well except from the time he saved me in Mexico but still.

"We're sorry we missed your wedding." Liam said, putting his head down.

"It's fine, as long as you're all okay." Blair and Chuck smiled.
Everyone started hugging Shadow, my brothers and my dad.

"I'll call Carter and Noah to tell them you're safe." Chuck announced

The party carried on as normal, all of us enjoying ourselves.
I noticed Tessa and Liam getting along very well.
They seemed to hit it off.

Good, I don't want him to be upset about Chanelle.

Shadow was too busy talking business, I couldn't help but keep glancing at him.
The bruises on his face was making my chest hurt. I'm not familiar with this pain, but it hurts.