Chapter 6: No Turning Back

Hello there as usual. I hope your enjoying the story so far, but were getting deeper into the story as it goes by, but do remember that we still have a-lot of chapter to go until season 1 ends.

Making these chapters takes time honestly....what a pain, but it's worth doing it for yall.

500 reads/views. Halfway there to 1k.......we can do it.

Other than that let's begin with the usual quote

Y/n Pov

I walked outside from the house I was in, but the clothes I was wearing was useful for now at-least, but only due to the fact that for a temporary amount of time that it would be able to help me though. 

Problem is that how long will it be before I get caught if I do.....hell with being x helping me....it's a little easier, but with tanya after me. I know that this will only be hell.

I walked on the sidewalk as there were civilians talking and chatting while I did my best to remain normal as if I were a citizen in this country despite the actual fact that I was really just a god damn alliance soldier on the run from the empire while also trying to get back to my country.

Y/n: ¨X....am I heading north.....¨

Being X: ¨Yeah. Though it will take a long time mostly to get back to your country if you only went on foot....¨

Y/n: ¨Yeah....eventually I will need to take a truck or car or whatever vehicle to help me, though walking on foot would be good, but at some point I will help to take a vehicle eventually¨

I kept walking, but it just felt like hell right now, seeming as how I was on the run from the empire....and worse being on the enemy side of the empire to.....and yet I am just one alliance soldier who happens to be the one on the run as a empire prisoner.

I continued to walk, but I heard a voice behind me. It kinda sounded serious.

???: ¨You there, may I take a moment of your time¨

I turned around and looked face to face with a empire solder.........I was sweating like hell, but trying to remain calm to as this empire solder was face to face with the alliance soldier who was on the run from the empire.

Y/n: ¨Sure. What is it about?¨

I noticed that the empire soldier then proceeded to take out a paper of some sort and show it to me, what I saw on it was my face, but with the words ¨ALLIANCE SOLDIER WANTED ALIVE¨ underneath it.....it seemed that the news was spreading around the country fast...because it managed to reach this village before I even got here.