Chapter 5: On The Run

Hello everyone. Wowie already 400 views/reads. Well it's only chapter 5 and there is a long way to go until season 1 ends in "A soldier's last breath". 

From now on it will take rather 2-4 days to get out a chapter. I have a busy life on my hands....so patience is important. Hopefully you understand.

Hope you enjoy. Leave a vote to show support or comment at-least.

Let's get right into it.

Tanya Pov

I was in Hans office. Through the events that had just occurred. There was a-lot going on now, but I do not understand how y/n....apparently that is what he is called managed to get out of that cell.

Hans: "Well. I do not understand how he got out of the cell, but we investigated and there is no proof of anything of any soldier's of ours aiding his escape. Heck the soldier who had the key also had witnesses to back him up....so we can't do anything about that."

Tanya: "I just don't understand how he could have gotten out of that cell....plus how did he even get out of the leg chain in the first place...it was impossible"

Hans: "Even myself doe's not understand how he got out of it, but maybe they overlooked something and he managed to use it to get out."

Tanya: "Impossible....I had him searched and there could have been no possible way. We checked every pocket of his uniform and even the socks and boots....people can get smart when hiding things, but I don't fall for it"

Hans: "If that is so then...I will take your word for it, but now we have a major issue on our hands now and that is him on the run..."

Tanya: "I see where you are going with this, but the problem is of who is going to catch him"

Hans: "Well.....actually Major Tanya. You made the choice back on that battlefield to keep him alive, so to me it would be only fair that you capture him and bring him back"

Thinking to myself about going after y/n only had me a little stressed at the moment. I just don't get it.......if there was nothing he could have used to get out the-...........no......being x helped him. I should have knew it right then and there when being x spoke back in the hallway....how did I not notice earlier. Stay calm and finish the conversation with hans.

Tanya: "Of course sir. I will have part of my battalion to help recapture him, I do not see a full reason to use all of them...."

Hans: 'Understandable........Major Tanya.................."

.