Chapter 1: A New World

Hello there my dear readers. I hope you are enjoying the story so far from the prologue and having known some things about "Y/N" in the bio , but any-who let's go right into this.

At times the chapter's can be really long like this one, but I hope you don't hate me for that. 

{it might be longer than the prologue. Do be warned even tho I said I would make it shorter than it}

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Y/n woke up in a room, but the first thought he had was 'Wait.....did that damn "god" person or whatever kidnap me", but as he sat up and looked around. The room looked like a barrack room for a military  person of some sort. The room wasn't anything over the top, but it seemed like in was in it's 20th century of some sort.

Y/n then got up and looked around, but he noticed something off right away. It was his height because y/n was shorter around 5'10 actually. Though for some odd reason he looked to be taller actually. 'This is real strange....is it the shoe's I'm wearing", but as he looked down. Instead of the gray hoodie|black t-shirt | brown pants and converse all star HI shoes|. He was wearing what seemed to be a military uniform of some sort, but it looked like it was from the 20th century.

Y/n: "What the hell...why am I we-"

Y/n noticed right away his voice sounded so different as if he was like  a bit young of some sort, but it sounded like a man in is twenty's {20's}, but he easily noticed this as he knew what he sounded like at his age, but something was very much indeed going on. He then saw a mirror and walked over to it, but what he saw was just very shocking

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n looked in the mirror had the appearance of a younger person as if he was like in his twenty's.

{Season 1 Opening | 0:00-1:33|}

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡