- 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 -

I request you to visualise this whole chapter-

.

"Are we there yet?" asked Atsumu, panting.

They were walking towards an unknown place, a mystery that was unanswered by kiyoomi no matter how many times Atsumu asked, until he was forced to give up.

The blonde stopped abruptly and tried to take a breath.

Kiyoomi, who was walking three steps ahead from atsumu, stopped and turned back. "Comeon, you can't be tired for walking only this much!" He sighed, pointing back to the path they had come in.

Atsumu huffed and glared at Kiyoomi, "Why are you this energetic? You barely do things like this!Let's go back." He complained.

Kiyoomi placed his hands on his hips and just stared at atsumu.

"Okay fine I got it! Come let's go, for God's sake, stop staring!" Atsumu got up.

The black haired male smirked at this.

They started their walk by following a footpath through the woods which would lead them to a wide earthen trail going higher up in the mountain.

The ground was smooth under their shoes, the light of the sun filtered by the tree foliage on each side of the trail. It was in the first week of August, and it was one of those summers when the temperature never really became unbearably hot.

Atsumu looked around, observing the landscape as it changed slowly. Kiyoomi had told him to get ready for going out, but never told him where they were heading for. But it wasn't that he didn't trust him enough, its just that he was curious.

They had gone through a lot after kiyoomi was discharged from the hospital. They took an oath to never talk about that incident ever again, even though they never told it to each other. They disregarded it as a simple obstacle that was put forward in their path, not to disrupt their relationship and seperate them, it was quite the opposite.

Kiyoomi was now doing a lot better. The doctors themselves were impressed with his ability to pick himself up from all that he's been through.

"He's strong, so don't worry." These words that were told by the stranger that was there that day, when atsumu was crying in the hospital. These words were echoeing in his head all the way while kiyoomi became better.

He was now completely alright, or, he was rather doing good than before. Both of them became mentally strong and capable of handling anything that was thrown on them. They never let anything come in the way of their relationship. They sorted their problems out, apologised when there was a misunderstanding, told soothing words when one had a failure. This made their bond a lot stronger than before.

Atsumu smiled to himself and held Kiyoomi's hands after recalling the past months.

"What are you smiling for?" Kiyoomi broke the silence.

"Nothing." The blonde smiled.

Kiyoomi shrugged slightly and looked ahead. "We'll be there in a while."

"Ohhh!" Atsumu grinned excitedly and began walking a little faster.

Kiyoomi chuckled and picked up pace along with him.

They made their way through the path filled with shrubs to finally reach a little clearing.

Atsumu began to scan the place, when he was stopped by a pair of palms hiding his eyes.

"Heyy!" He shouted as he tried to remove the other's hands away.

"Shhhh." Kiyoomi hushed him and began to walk slowly, carefully leading atsumu to the place he wanted to.