- 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 -

Upon waking, Kiyoomi burrowed himself into the soft and warm sheets. He rubbed the remainders of sleep from his eyes and gazed out of the window at the horizon, its vivid light spread across a rosy sky.

Glancing to his side, kiyoomi noticed his roommate still sleeping. Reluctantly getting up and checking the time, he realised it was early for him to be awake , but since he was already up he figured he could get ready and take a walk outside.

Going to the restroom and splashing his face with ice cold water, he stared at the image of himself on the mirror. In the wash of morning light, his face took on the appearance of an old photograph, one of nostalgia, so beautiful.

Getting ready and slipping on a jacket, wrapping a scarf, he was ready to go out and take a walk. Slowly closing the door in a silent and graceful way, kiyoomi found himself in the empty hallway walking towards the stairs.

Upon exiting the dorm buildings, he takes slow steps on the sidewalks which were smooth grey stones joined together with such precision that they looked like one single block. Looking at the sky, kiyoomi sees the majestic sunrise, a red orange glow seeping over the horizon as if the light was being poured from the sun. Powerful rays flooded over the landscape lighting every blade of grass, shining from each leaf.

This morning wasn’t gray, but by soothing lavender and brilliant amber. The colors merged into neon pink and peach, It was the magic hour, when the sun dyed everything in gold. The early morning sunlight, soft and bright, gives way to the first strong rays of the day, the ones that bring true warmth.

The cold crisp air blew through him, rustling his curly locks of black hair and chilling his bones. He could see a small amount of leaves, red and brown, lying on the brown earth, that were blowed away by a whirl of wind, in a swift motion.

The only sounds he could hear were the music of the wind making its way through the leaves and gaps of trees, the happy chirping of birds, and the soft steps he was taking.

He felt different today. A strange kind of happiness, the waves of light seemed to induce positivity in him. Kiyoomi walked forth and let the happiness soak right into his heart. He wanted the feeling to still be there when he was old. He closed his eyes and savoured the moment.

Walking ahead for a while, getting just the right amount of energy he needed for the day, he heads back to the dorms.

Opening the door and getting in, he sees that the guy was still in a deep slumber. Having class in half an hour and sleeping like this probably meant he hasn't set up his alarm or that he didn't even know what time it was. He was now hugging his pillow, his face under it, while snoring quietly.

Kiyoomi came up to a conclusion that he would just wake up in a while, and started collecting his things for the classes. He picked up his file and checked where he was supposed to go. Hanging the guitar on his shoulder, he opened the door to leave.

But he held back from going and turned around to look at his roommate. It felt wrong to just leave him like this and go. Its not like he cared about this stranger who's face was even a mystery to him, its just that, he didn't want his ignorance to be the reason of someone missing their first classes of the year. Obviously it wasn't kiyoomi's fault, but as a decent human being he just didn't want it to happen.

He let out a soft sigh and walked towards the bed. He poked the guy's shoulder slightly, which wasn't enough to wake him up.

What am I even supposed to call this guy?

"Hey! You have to wake up." He said as he shook the younger boy's arms.

" just two more minutes samu " kiyoomi heard the guy mumble, which was pretty much inaudible under the layers of pillows.

"Oi! Wake up!" Kiyoomi now seemed to have got his attention.

Atsumu slowly removes the pillow from his face and opened his eyes, which were hurt from the bright light that entered the room by the window. He squints his eyes and glanced at the person standing next to his bed.

He had dark eye brows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression. He had two moles on top of his right brow. The boy wore a loose black shirt with leather cuffs and black trouser. His cheekbones were perfectly structured and so was his nose. All this was framed by thick, black curls which fit his face like a piece of puzzle. His lips were thin lined, yet had a small smile, which was actually quite invisible. But more striking than his face was his eyes.

His eyes were that of midnight and raven's wings. They were the type of darkness that wasn't really dark. Atsumu felt like he was looking into the endless stretch of the midnight sky. Kiyoomi looked at him, his black eyes drilling into atsumu's.

Atsumu couldn't help but think, he'd never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.

Kiyoomi studied the other's face. His messy blonde hair that looked soft, covering his forehead like bangs. He had strong dark brown brows and eyelashes so thick, it could be illegal.

And then his eyes- the were a deep earthy brown, the color of the earth after torrential rains. Kiyoomi could see the flecks of silver in his eyes, through the eyelids covering half of his beautiful chocolate orbs lazily. His cheeks were slightly chubby and had a tiny tint of rose, which shone in the watery sunlight. His pale skin, made him look awfully cute.

The more he looked into those earthy hues, the more he felt like home. He felt like he belongs there. When Atsumu looked into kiyoomi's raven colored eyes, he felt a connection with the stranger, something he's never felt before.

Kiyoomi stood straight up, still not being able to look away from those brown orbs that glowed golden under sunlight.

"Um, i think you overslept, you should get ready for your classes." Kiyoomi says quietly and takes the guitar he had placed down.

Atsumu snapped out of the trance and smiled at his roommate gratefully, pushing away the strange feeling bubbling in his chest.

"Thank you for waking me up! I was kinda tired so I uhh-" he said awkwardly and rubbed the nape of his neck.

Kiyoomi nodded and says "its fine" before opening the door and leaving the room.

Atsumu sighed loudly and leaned his back against the wall. He really didn't know what kind of feeling he was on right now. He looked around the room, seeing that his roommate had arranged all of his things properly and neatly, meanwhile atsumu's was still a mess.

He groaned at the thought of cleaning it all up as he picked his phone up. Just when he was about to scroll through his social media for a while, he saw the time and jumped from the bed, rushing towards the restroom.

"Fuckkk"

Kiyoomi walked on the hallway leading to his classroom. It was his first day at college. He imagined he would be happy about it. But he felt his mind trailing back to those brown eyes, and how felt when he looked into them.

He glanced around and finds some students scattered here and there, talking among themselves happily, laughing and smiling. He sighed as he entered the room.

He should focus on things that were important to him now.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Descriptive writing is all fun until english is not your native language and you have to drill holes in your brain to get the fucking vocabulary outta you :)

But I'm proud of this chapter for the first time so I'll let this one week worth of migraine slide by this once.