- 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 -

2.07 am.
TKY Hospital.

Atsumu ran through the entrance of the building and dashed to the reception.

"I-Is someone named Kiyoomi Sakusa in here?" He asked them, in panic and tried to catch his breath.

The lady there checked a notebook, and turned back to the blonde.

"ICU ward, go straight and turn left." She instructed.

Atsumu wiped the tears out of his eyes, "thanks" he said, as he ran to the said place.

Turning left from the straight hallway, it led him to the ICU ward.

Doctors dashed into the door, nurses running with them, carrying boxes and things; probably getting ready for an emergency surgery.

Atsumu's eyes watered, the tears gathering themselves in an invisible reservoir.

He walked slowly towards the room, not disturbing the others. He glanced to his side, and through a blurry film he could see two police officers and a man with normal clothes talking to each other.

He recognised that one person as the one that called the ambulance back there.

A group of drunk guys, taking a car without a licence, drove in the empty roads where the concert was being held. Their parents, had been called to the police station, and investigated; the boys shaking in fear all the while.

Atsumu looked away, not wanting to remember the tragic event; and sinked himself in one of the chairs from the row of it that was present there.

He buried his face into his palms and sobbed. He felt a slight tap on his shoulder, and oh how he wished it was kiyoomi calling him, saying that he was completely fine. But no, it wasn't. The man from earlier called atsumu.

"He is strong, so please don't worry." He said and walked away.

Atsumu blinked his eyes and looked down at the hospital floor that was graced with spherical droplets of tears that had fell from his eyes.

He closed his eyes. "Please come back."