-𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 -

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Kiyoomi slowly woke up and sat on his bed. He rubbed his eyes, attempting to take all the sleep away.

Looking at the calendar placed in his bedside table, he realised it was his birthday.

"Ohh" he said to himself.

Well ,its not really any different from the other days. He didn't like celebrating his birthday, it was boring, and its not like he was happy about being brought into this world without his permission anyway. (Those are my thoughts btw, lol)

He got up from his bed and stretched his arms. Doing his usual routine, he went up to the wall, and measured his height. He had the habit of doing it everyday. Simply because it was amusing to see how much he grows, he was already pretty tall than the other boys in his grade.

After brushing his teeth and taking a shower, he put on his uniform, which he still despises, because it was a white coloured one, and gets dirty easily. Sliding on his mask, he went downstairs to eat breakfast.

He saw his mother doing the dishes, and his dad gone for work as usual.

"Yes, nothing special. Just the normal slow day." He thinks to himself.

"Good morning Kiyoomi, come and eat up." His mom says him. The boy nodded and dragged the chair, starting to eat his breakfast.

"Happy birthday Kiyoomi! Do you want anything for today? You dont like cakes, so I'll do something special for dinner?" His mom asked him, softly.

She knew Kiyoomi didn't particularly like his birthday, so she didn't want to do anything over the top. But it still doesn't mean that she doesn't want to do anything for his birthday. It may not be special for him, but for their parents, it meant a lot.

Kiyoomi was a quiet kid, he didn't ask for anything even if he wanted it. He didn't want to cause trouble to anyone.

He just wanted to be happy, and keep others happy.

"Hm, not really. You can do anything that's easy for you." He replied silently, finishing his food.

His mother smiled, truly they were blessed to have him as their child. They loved him more than anything else.

"Alright! Have a nice day at school, love you!" She said, as she walks to the door with kiyoomi.

"Love you too,mom." He said slowly and walks out of the door.

He walked towards his school, taking the usual route, the road which had trees by its side. The fresh morning air, always gives off peaceful vibes, which was very much liked by kiyoomi.

The birds chirping, leaves falling, the sound of someone riding their bicycle far from here, everything was a music to his ears. This is why he liked going to school early. No noisy children shouting, busy people always talking on their phones, sounds of various vehicles, all jamming into his ears, causing him headaches.

"Kiyoomi!!" He heard someone shouting. He turned around to see, none other than his cousin, komori, huffing and running towards him.

"Happy birthday!!!"komori says, once he finally reached his cousin.

"thank you" kiyoomi politely replied.

Komori nodded and grinned, staying silent for the rest of the walk. He knew kiyoomi didn't want him talking in the morning, spoiling his mood.

"I hope no one knows its my birthday." Kiyoomi silently prays, as he sees the school from a distance.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"How was your day,kiyoomi?" His mother asks him, as he entered the house, tired as hell.

"It wasn't pleasant at all. They were all annoying me." Kiyoomi pouts and plonked himself on the sofa.

His mother laughed. "Go and change your clothes, your dad is coming home early tonight."

The boy nods, not so enthusiastically, and drags himself upstairs.

After taking a bath and changing his clothes, he came back downstairs to find noone in the house.

"...mom?... dad?..." He called them, peeping into all the rooms, searching the whole house.

Unable to find them anywhere,he finally lay on the sofa. After a super long day, with the teacher announcing everyone that today was his birthday, and the students annoying him all day, it was not the best day of his life. And to add on top of all that, his parents had to hide somewhere.

Kiyoomi sighed and closed his eyes. He didn't realise the fact that he had gone to sleep, until his parents woke him up.

"Oi kiyoomi! Dont just go off to sleep like that when we are trying to surprise you!" He sees his mother pouting as she said those words.

"I'm sorry, I thought you went somewhere." Kiyoomi replied scratching the back of his neck, sheepishly.

"Fine, fine. So, Here's your present!" His dad smiles and hands over a huge box to kiyoomi.

"...present?.." The kid looks up at his parents, all confused while taking the box from his father's hands.

His parents nodded excitedly. Kiyoomi slowly opened the box and peaked inside. His eyes went wide with surprise as he saw what was inside.

"A guitar!" Kiyoomi exclaimed as he took his gift out of the box. His parents wouldn't be lying if they said it was one of the rare moments in which kiyoomi was this happy.

His father chuckled. "Do you like it? You always wanted one right?" The boy nodded.

"Kiyoomi, we are your parents, if you want something you should just ask us! I promise we will do anything to make you happy!" His father grinned at his son.

Kiyoomi was taken aback, neither did he know how his parents got to know about his likings, nor did he expect them to buy it for him.

He placed the guitar down, and hugged his parents tightly. He had never been this happy.

His parents hugged him back and ruffled his hair as they laughed at the sudden affection.

"You're the best, mom, dad. Thank you so much! " kiyoomi said and hugged them even harder.

"Happy birthday, kiyoomi." His parents said and smiled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Yo, this chapter is unedited , if there's some mistake tell me :)

Istg, this is so slow paced, its hurting my mind and soul. But we'll get there soon.
I hope :/ and also this story will also have a lot of fluffy scenarios kinda like the last one.

Stan baby kiyoomi and atsumu, or face the consequences 😼🔫

Love y'all♡