- 4 𝙖𝙢 -

Kiyoomi scrunched his eyes and opened them slowly.

"The fuck is your problem asshole?!" He glared at the guy next to his bed, who had a frightened look on his face.

"IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!" I WAS FALLING FROM A 32 STOREY BUILDING AND IT'S NO JOKE OKA-" Atsumu's shout was cut off by a pillow that came flying from across the room, right on his face.

"Shut up! Don't be loud in such an ungodly hour,for fuck's sake!" Kiyoomi grumbled annoyingly.

"Huh??? Have you ever had a bad dream then?" Atsumu threw the pillow back, this time it landed on kiyoomi's head.

"You don't wake up others for that, idiot!" The irritated male threw two pillows on the blonde, who managed to catch one, but the other ended up hitting him.

"But I was scared!"

At this point there were anything from pillows to books flying across the room, some landing right on their targets and the others spread randomly all over their room.

"Scaredy-cat!"

"Grumpy uncle!"

Of course, objects were not the only things that were thrown, you may add colorful insults too.

"Fuck you." Kiyoomi heaved a sigh of exhaustion, and fell back on his bed.

They were out of breath, both not knowing the probably huge amount of time they'd spent on fighting.

"I could say the same about you." Atsumu put his tongue out, mocking him.

"Tch." Sakusa looked away from the stupidly annoying sight.

He took his phone and looked up the time.

"Great, its 4 fucking am in the morning." He mumbled and pressed his face with a pillow.

He got up from his bed, cursing all the way to the restroom.

Slipping on a jacket on top of his sweatshirt, he grabbed his phone and wrapped a scarf around his neck.

Atsumu looked up from under the blanket, "eh? Where are ya going?"

"I'm going for a walk, I can't sleep anymore, thanks to some body ." He replied sarcastically, making his way to the door.

"Wait! Don't leave me alone!"

○○○○○○

"Whoa! Everything looks super dark!" Atsumu scanned the landscape, looking impressed for no reason.

"More like, why the fuck are you joining me?" Kiyoomi shot a death glare at the blonde, making him shiver a little.

"Calm down omi- you look, like superr scaryyy!" He said. "I don't wanna be alone after having a nightmare"

Kiyoomi rolled his eyes, and continued walking through the dark passage.

The greyish black clouds surrounded the sky, the moon peeping out of it, getting prepared to be dissolved by the immense amount of sunlight that would hit by sooner.

The two walked on the grey pavement, which now looked pitch black. The path they were walking on were was dimly lit by the street-light looking tall poles, that had a dull yellowish light on top of them.

"Its pretty cold here" atsumu let out a frosty breath, hugging himself for warmth.

Kiyoomi eyes him from the side, grumbling "Maybe if you hadn't acted all mighty and put up a jacket, it wouldn't be this cold."