- 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙄 -

October 7,
3.18 pm.

Atsumu checked the time in his phone as he stepped out of the car. Its been a long journey to get here and he was exhausted. After sitting in the car for hours while driving he stretched his legs and arms, relaxing his muscles.

He placed his hands on his hips and looked at the campus before him, proudly.

"We are here finally!" He thought to himself and smiled happily. He looked back at his car and all the boxes he had packed. He sighed and facepalmed.

The poor guy was overexcited last night and put almost all of his things in boxes. Now here he was, regretting his decisions because he obviously can't carry them all at once. And he was tired to move around for many times.

Atsumu locked his car with the boxes, took some of his documents, and decided he should get the keys and all his stuff for college and then move his things in.

"Alrighttt!!! This is what you've been waiting for Atsumu!! Let's goooo!" Atsumu fist bumped himself and walked into the campus.

He inhaled the air which felt very peculiar, since the college was not located in the city. The air wasn't polluted, the trees covering the area gave it a sense of freshness which Atsumu loved. It had been his dream to join this college and after his exams, when he recieved the mail that he had been accepted in here, his happiness knew no bounds. He looked at the documents he was carrying which included his application form and high school certificates, etc. Amidst that, lay a letter.

When he was packing the last bit of his clothes this morning he had come across this letter. He packed this new letter and the old one with him, deciding he would just read it later.

After a while of walking , Atsumu entered the reception area where a lady was sitting with a bunch of papers around her.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked with a smile once she noticed atsumu walking in.

"Hello, I'm a freshman this year and I am supposed to move to the dorms today." He replied.

"Alright, May I have your name?" The lady asked as she clicked on her computer.

"Miya Atsumu."

"Okay,....so your room number would be 273, and you'd be sharing yours with another freshman who will be joining today too. "

"Alright." Atsumu nods.

The lady smiled and handed over his keys. "You can look around the campus if you want now, classes start tomorrow and here's the details for your classes. All the best!"

"Thanks, I will." Atsumu smiled back as he takes the file she gave him and begun to walk around the campus.

He opened his file that had his name printed on it and looked at all the classes he had. After a while, he closed his file and looked around. He certainly loved the atmosphere the campus provided. It was spacious, filled with natural elements and everything seemed to spike up the creativity levels. He figured that might have been the objective of this.

After taking a peaceful walk, he went back to his car to move all his stuff to his room.

6.25 pm.

"Man, this is so tiring!" Atsumu pouted as he lay on his bed face down.

He had been moving the boxes for a long time now, while also looking around the classrooms and other specialities of the college with the map that had been given to him. He had just moved in the last set boxes, which he did in a hurry because his room had a huge window that presented a clear and beautiful view of the sunset. He was NOT going to miss it. It was the first day of college. Actually,not really the first day since classes start tomorrow, but it was a new day, new sunset, new beginning for him.

He turned his head to his right and stared at the empty bed and wall. His roommate's. He didn't know who he was, and he'd forgot to ask for his name back at the reception.

Atsumu buried his face back at the pillow and sighed. He moved his hand around his bed searching for the letters. When his fingers finally felt the envolope, he took both of it and brought it in front of his face.

He looked up ever so slightly, just showing his eyes, the rest of his face remaining buried in the pillow. He opened the second letter.

____________________

To Atsumu,

Worlds change,
When eyes meet.

_____________________

Atsumu sighed and closed his eyes.

What am I supposed to do when I find that person? When are we gonna meet? First of all, what if this is just a joke?

He opened his eyes and sighed again. He placed the letter back on the table and stared at the first letter he recieved.

'Two sunsets to go'

Atsumu looked over the window, at the dark red sky which looked like it's been painted with blood and the trees, which were now all black.

The sun was nowhere to be seen and the darkness slowly seemed to consume the sky. The red was fading away, leaving behind a small hue of it.

He looked at the sky until the last bit of it was gone, now fully black, his eyes corresponding to it as he closed it, fatigue taking over, pulling him into a sleep.

=====================

Unedited-

I'm sorry , I dont really know how colleges work, I'm just a high schooler. I did it to the best of my knowledge.

which font style, and page color do y'all use btw?

And also, I'm loving the vibes this story gives me. It is mostly because of the atmosphere around me I guess. I'm feeling really good about writing today, like it's kind of calm and...... okay i don't know how to explain it damn-

And THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENTS! They really motivate me to do better ! Love y'all.