Delivery time!

Anna's POV
I'm watching a movie when my stomach ache. I stand up and calm the baby. This boy is super strong, it hurts when he kicks.

After a few minutes it's gone, I was about to sit back down when a wet substance rush down my legs. That's when I realize I'm ready to let this baby out. Oh fuck!

"XANDER!! The baby is coming!" I shouted. As I walk towards the door. I heard him rush upstairs and he rush to me. "Faster! It hurts!" I said as I grip his arms. He carry me and rush us downstairs. He settle me in my sit and rush to the driver's side.

He speed towards the family hospital which is a couple of minutes away. "Just hold on, we're almost there" he calm me down but I can't hear him. The pain is too much!

"Hurry! Fuck!" I said as I feel another sharp pain. I keep shouting on him to hurry the fuck up. I look at the speed we are going, we are above the speed limit. At this point I don't care cause if I can fucking fly I will!

When we artist the hospital, he carry me inside. The doctors and nurses see us and rush us to the delivery room.

"Let me check how far are you...we still need to wait for an hour before you can give birth" the obstetrician said.

I nodded and shouts when I feel another pain. "I'm gonna call mom and dad, stay here" after a couple of minutes he walk in and held my hand. "Do you want a strawberry shake?" I nodded. I can handle the pain now, it's not that much.

After 20 minutes, mom enters and give me the shake. I happily drink it and thank her. "The others are outside" she informed.

We waited for 40 minutes, "I think it's time, please hurry! It fucking hurts!" I said as I feel the sharp pain I felt an hour ago.

Soon after the obstetrician came in and rush me to the delivery room. "Xander stay by my side please!" I beg him as I held his hands tightly. He nods and kiss my forehead.

We enter the delivery room and all wear hand gloves. They tell Xander to wear the blue thing, I don't know what is it called but I don't care.

"Get ready to push at the count of three, push...1...2...3 push!" I held Xander's arm tightly and push.

"A little bit more...1...2...3 push!" I push hard. "The head is out, last push. I want you to push with all your might" I just nodded. "You can do this, I'm here" I glare at him, "this is all your fucking fault!"

"1...2...3 push!" I dug my nails into Xander's hand as I push with everything in me. I heard our baby cried and look as Xander cut the cord. "You did it, baby!" then he kiss my forehead.

The nurse give us the baby but before she goes I see her push her breast towards my fiancé, "I may have gave birth, but I can fucking shoot you in the head right now. Don't flirt with my fiancé! He's mine! Find your own!" I yelled at her tiredly.

She blush in embarrassment and walk out with the others. My baby is the last thing I see before I pass out.

I wake up when I heard noises around me, "can't you see I'm sleeping" I open my eyes and look around.

"Where's my baby?" I ask when I notice he's not in here. "He's with-" Xander was cut off when the nurse comes in with my baby. "Awww...he's so cute!" Adrianna said quietly.

"Can I carry him?" Mom ask. Xander give our baby to her. "He's so handsome" I see her tears fall as he look at his sleeping form. "Here you go" she give me our baby.

I look at his face and he look just like Xander. He slowly open his eyes and he got my eyes!

"What's his name?" Dad asks us. "It's Luca Gabriel Harrington" I answered for them. Xander and I decided that name long time ago. I think it suits him.

After an hour of them passing Luca around they go out and leave us to have a family time. "Thank you for giving birth to Luca" he said and kiss my head.

"I love you" I tell him while looking at Luca. "I love you and you" he coo as he kiss his head then he kiss my lips. This is one of my best day in life! I can never wish for more. I love them with everything in me.

Short, but there's another one. Love lots!😘💜