Well if they want to take away my new shorts then I guess I needed something else to wear. I found a pair of my tight jean shorts and a tank top but decided not to wear flip flops and went with hiking boots instead. I was having a really bad hair day so I found one of my ball caps and put it on backwards.

"Let's go check this shit out." I said walking in to Ford's room.

"Oh thank goodness you are not wearing your underwear." He said looking at me.

"Someone stiled them." I pouted.

"Government givers." He said shaking his head.

"I know right, how dare they." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well you don't like to wear those things anyways." Ford said as we walked out the door.

"I know but it is the principle of it." I said pouting.

"Who all knows that you don't wear underwear?" He asked giving me a look.

"Um.. you, um.. Andy and me of course oh and then I guess Devon does because he was in my room yesterday after I got out of the shower." I said as we walked down the stairs.

"And now everyone that was at breakfast." He said laughing. That is what I like about Ford he don't ask questions on shit like why Devon was in my room. Andy would be shooting questions left and right at me until I was ready to pull my hair out.

"Yep and they also no that I don't wear any clothes at night thanks to you." I said with a huff.

"You better start locking your doors at night." He said laughing.

"Will do, now where do you want to start this little walk?" I asked.

"Um... how about we start out as far as we can go and then pay attention on the way back?" He said laughing.

"Cool with me but lets take some water with us and some pepper spray." I said heading for the kitchen.

"Brey, Ford what are you two off to do today?" Nana asked as soon as we walked into the kitchen.

"Exploring" I said heading for the fridge.

"You be careful, watch out for snakes and other wild animals. And what ever you do don't look them in the eye." She said without looking up from the carrots she was cutting. 

"Cool" I said giving her a hug and kiss before we headed out for our hike.

The ground passed the house was a little up hill like so I could feel the burn in the back of my legs. But the view was unbelievable. The mountains were close by so we could see what I hope we the tops. I love the trees and all of the nature stuff. 

"Look a deer." Ford whispered.

"Oh pretty, looking around not seeing it" I said.

"Your a dumb ass. It's over there." He said pointing to his left.

"Awe it's soo cute." I said when I finally saw it.

"Let's go so it can eat." Ford said pulling me away from the area.

We came across a fence that had some cattle in it. It looked like it was as far as we could go so we found a nice shaded area to rest. 

"I like it out here. Do you think it will be like this in New Mexico?" Ford asked.

"I don't know. Why did you pick that college?" I asked. I hated that Andy and Ford were leaving me to go to the University of New Mexico.

"You know why." he said and this is the only way he will admit his feelings for Andy. Silly boy.