A Monster

'What the fuck, Frank?!' Gerard yelled as they walked in the basement. 'You weren't supposed to do that!'

In the meantime, Frank was shaking with adrenaline. 'I know – I just – I don't know what I was thinking.'

'That's the thing! You weren't thinking! You need to be more careful!'

'But –'

'I don't care! You just turned someone into a fucking vampire!'

'Oh, shit!' He stood motionless, reflecting on what he had just done. 'I'm sorry.'

'You just – have to be more careful, okay?' Gerard said, handing him a wet towel so he could clean off the remaining blood on his arms. He noticed how calm Frank seemed, despite having killed – turned someone just minutes ago. When he bit that couple, Gerard cried for days, feeling guilty. But he didn't see any remorse on Frank. 'Can I ask you something?'

Frank turned to him, and nodded.

'How did you feel – when you bit the man?'

'I –' Frank hesitated his answer. 'I just felt hungry and he was there –'

'But you didn't feel guilty – like with the deer?'

Frank gulped in fear, then shook his head. He knew what Gerard was trying to say. If there was no remorse hurting humans, he was a fucking monster! Who knew what he'd be capable of? 'I'm a fucking monster,' he whispered.

'No – Frankie, don't say that!'

'But what will happen if I get hungrier? Apparently I don't have a conscience and I don't mind biting people – I'm a danger to everyone!' he yelled.

Yeah, he was being a little overdramatic, Gerard thought. But he was right. 'I think there are two kinds of vampires after all.'

'You mean soft and adorable like you, and monsters like me?'

Gerard couldn't help laughing.

'Don't laugh, Gee! This is serious!'

'I'm sorry!' He put his arms around his horrified boyfriend and comforted him. 'I think we still need to figure this out.'

'Yeah.'

'At least we can do it together.'

'But in the meantime,' Frank said, resting his head on his shoulder. 'Keep me away from everyone.'

'Okay.' There was a pause, and they didn't move. 'If it makes you feel better, you look fucking hot with blood all over you and using your fangs.'

Frank gave him a look, along with a smirk. 'Hmm, do I?'

Gerard swallowed hard, now with Frank on top of him, grinding his crotch on his. 'I have to say, you did get hotter now that you're a vampire. Though I don't know how that's possible.'

Frank smiled, proud of himself. He knew he was hot. 'Not as hot as you, though.'

'I don't know about that.'

But then Frank was kissing him, unbuttoning his pants and sticking his hands in his underwear. He whimpered at the touch, already losing his mind. He had no idea how much better sex could get now that they were both vampires. He imagined they'd get rougher, maybe kinkier, but it turned out they were just hornier, a simple touch sending him over the edge.

And yes, rougher.

They violently took off each other's clothes, rubbing each other's cocks immediately after, pulling each other's hair. It felt like a challenge.

Who would dominate the other.

And that made it even better.

Frank was no longer the submissive boyfriend asking him to fuck him. He was fighting for control, pushing him against the wall and grabbing him by the arm and not letting go.

And there were bites.

Lots of them.

They weren't careful anymore.

There was no point.

Gerard felt Frank's fangs on the side of his stomach, and then his lips on his tip.

And he let Frank fuck him senseless.

Frank was having too much fun, probably being the first time he topped someone, Gerard thought, but he was rough and so fucking good.

And it went on forever, none of them getting tired, and just hornier and hornier. Gerard would fuck Frank, and then the other way around.

It seemed like the mad had given Frank enough energy to go for days, and he was willing to do it, but Gerard had to stop him before his parents could hear them. 'Let's just rest for a bit, okay?' he insisted.

'Okay.' Without even fighting, Frank lay next to Gerard, still naked, cuddled next to him. He wasn't even short of breath. But cuddling next to the love of his life felt even better than all the sex they'd had that night. It was like shots of electricity all over his body, butterflies in his stomach, and that weird feeling you had as a kid when Christmas was here – or Halloween, in Frank's case – and it felt like the best day ever, all combined.

'I love you,' Frank whispered.

'I love you.'

'Even if you're a monster?' he asked in a worried voice.

'You're not a monster. I think that's the nature of vampires. I'm the weird one here.'

'You're not weird. You're just - so fucking good not even being a vampire will change that. And I love that about you.'

They stayed in silence, and then out of nowhere Frank asked, 'What now?'