Basement Boyfriends

They went to bed way after four in the morning, making out in Gerard's bed, and playing with his action figures and giggling like little kids.

Frank couldn't even remember how they made it back to his house after their date, but he remembered Gerard insisting that he stayed the night, and they continued what they started in the car.

It was a good thing he had the day off, because he didn't want to get up from bed and leave. Waking up all tangled in Gerard's arms was the best thing that had happened to him, and by the way his boyfriend was holding him tight, he knew it was mutual.

'Gee – it's almost two in the afternoon. We need to get up.'

But his boyfriend just mumbled something, and they stayed like that for a while longer.

'Aren't you hungry?' Frank asked, stroking his hair.

'Yeah, but not exactly for normal food.'

Frank expression changed immediately to one of worry.

'I mean, you.' But that didn't help Frank one bit. 'Not like that, you dufus. You know what I mean.'

'While I love that idea, and it's one of the best you've had, can we do that after we've have something to eat?'

'Fine. But you'll have to go and get it. I can't.'

It took Frank a whole minute to realize why, and he felt like the worst boyfriend for not remembering he was dating a vampire.

He put on his clothes, and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat, but then got afraid Gerard's mom would find him going through her fridge, and instead, got in his car and drove to the sub shop.

When he was back, he found Gerard had already put on his pajama pants, and was sitting in front of his desk. 'What are you doing, babes?' Frank asked, approaching from behind and wrapping his arms around him. He noticed how focused he was, breathing slow and sticking his tongue out a little.

'Fucking drawing,' Gerard said.

Frank looked at all the sketches on the desk. Vampires, werewolves and monsters filled his artwork. 'You're so freaking talented, man!'

'Thanks,' Gerard said with a shy smile.

'So this is what you do when you lock yourself down here?'

The vampire nodded. 'But if you want to do something else, just tell me.'

'Can I watch you?'

'Perv.'

Frank laughed. 'No, I mean – I like to see you draw. You look so calm and happy.'

'I am calm and happy. Thanks to you.'

He leaned in to plant a kiss on Gerard's forehead, and handed him his sub. 'I got you a meatball sub. But you can also have my meat and my balls,' he said with a wink.

'So romantic!'

They sat on the floor to eat and talk about life – or afterlife. Frank's job. Gerard tried to convince him to get a new band. One thing led to the next and then they were wrestling , and then Frank on top of Gerard, straddling him while holding both of his hands above his head. They were already panting, when the door to Gerard's room opened and Mikey came in. 'Eww! Can you not!'

'May I remind you that you're in my room? I deserve some privacy.'

'Then lock the door.'

They both got up and Frank was thankful they never took off their clothes. But now he had a semi while standing in the same room with his brother in law.

'I just came in to see if you wanted to play video games but I see you're busy.'

'Oh, we can play video games,' Frank said.

So that was what they did for the next couple hours, until Frank got bored and convinced them to go get some food now that it was safe enough for Gerard to go out.

They got burritos and then Frank took them to see one of his friends' band. Gerard noticed how his eyes were shining looking at them, longing for that life, and he wished he could help.

'I love you,' he said. He wrapped his arms around Frank and kissed his ear. He had to control himself or he'd fuck him right there, in front of everyone.

Frank seemed to get the message though, as he dragged him to the restroom, and as soon as they walked in the stall, he got on his knees and pulled Gerard's pants down.

Gerard was starting to like this control he had over Frank, always willing to please him.

'So pretty for me,' Gerard said, licking his own cum off Frank's lips. He had no idea if where his dominant side came from, but they both seemed to enjoy it.

When they were back outside in the venue, Frank ran into the guys from the band so they went to say hi. 'That was an awesome show,' he told them.

They all thanked him and hugged him. 'Good to see you, man!'

'Oh, and this is my boyfriend. Gerard.'

They all greeted him and seemed surprise that Frank had finally settled down in a relationship. They made plans to see each other soon, and told Frank they might need a guitar player to cover for one of them for a while, which made Frank the happiest person ever.

When they made it to Gerard's basement, Frank was drunk as hell, and Gerard was drunk on Frank. 'Are you finally going to do what you promised to me earlier?' he asked, and his vampire boyfriend nodded, before taking off his shirt licking his jaw and pulling on his nipples. God, Frank was always so sensitive and he just let Gerard do anything to him.

'Get in bed. I'm locking up the door and getting the lube.'

When he was back, he told Frank to get on his knees. Frank was aroused by a simple touch of

Gerard, by his hands running down his back, and him kissing his neck. By the time Gerard's tongue was inside his entrance, he was lost.

If this was how every night was going to be from now on, he'd do anything for Gerard. Anything.

And when Gerard's cock was inside him, Frank swore he'd died and reached heaven.

He let him use him and fuck him as many times as he wanted. He had never felt like this and he didn't want it to end.

He was reaching an orgasm yet again, when he felt them.

Gerard's fangs on his shoulder.

He tried to open his eyes and look up, and all he saw was Gerard looking at him horrified.

'I'm so sorry – no – I'm sorry. I didn't mean to,' he kept saying.

'It's okay,' Frank tried to say, because it was. He was okay. As long as Gerard was there, he was safe and loved. 'I'm okay,' he told him.

But Gerard kept apologizing, and then he heard him cry. 'No, Frankie. Wake up, please. I'm so sorry. I didn't want to, I swear – I don't know what happened!'

And then everything faded to black.