Chapter 28 : Just chilling with friends ( or crush ?? ) P2

Warning : This shiet is long with a lotta bullshit and random things in it. You have been warned, and any complain which is not constructive criticism will be deleted. No offense folks !!

QnA response will be added later. We are both exhausted with school. Final term coming right after mid-term. A miracle that we are still in one piece :)

Send help plz ;-;
_________________________
Your POV

.
.
.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ?? HE IS OUR SON, AND WHY ARE YOU FORCING HIM TO DO SUCH THING ??"

"SHUT UP WOMAN !!! IF IT WAS NOT FOR YOU WHO JUST GAMBLED ALL NIGHT AND LOST ALL THE MONEY, DOES HE NEED TO DO THAT ?? AND THAT'S THE ONLY THING THE USELESS DIPSHIT CAN DO !!!

.
.
.

I was waken up abruptly by the little bad dream I just had while panting heavily. Not the old memories again...

As I just get myself together and calm down, I looked at the sleeping Chara on the couch, yeah, still snoring in an illegally cute way while mumbling chocolate ..... She looks so adorable...

I smiled as I just gently laid Chara down on the big pillow on the couch so that the girl can have a more enjoyable nap. Chara then smiled as she snuggled up to the pillow, making me smiled a bit as I remember that she snuggled up to me like that this morning..... I want to be that pillow ;-;

So anyways, I took a picture of Chara sleeping....

"Look at her.... Just snoring while snuggling up to the pillow.....DAMN MY HEART CAN'T SUSTAIN THIS MUCH CUTENESS !!! ARRRGH-"

*(Y/n) died.
Chara won.
Chara gained 69420 experience

Chara : =) ???

( Btw none of the art here is ours. We can't even draw ;-; )

*Technical difficulties*

"Speaking of the girl, it was kinda fast huh ??" Slem spoke, kinda with a mocking tone

"What are you trying say lad ??"

"I mean.... You just met her a couple of days ago, and back then, she even tried to stab you. And now, you and her just technically slept together !!" Slem exclaimed. Welp, he does have a point. Things went from 0 to 100 very quick. Now I am lucky to have such a cute girl like this on my side, being my friend, or maybe something else in the future....

"Anyways, what are you planning in doing now ??" Slem asked

"Ight..... I guess I will let her sleep more. After all there's nothing much to do at this time." I yawned quietly as I gently smacked the sleeping Chara's head. She whined a bit and then just continued snoring

"Nothing ?? Damn you. GO, FOR, THAT, PUSSY" Slem spoke with a demanding tone, making me blush and also forced me to block him immediately.

Anyways, as there's nothing to do, so I just decide to loot the skelebros's kitchen to see if there's any chocolate in this house.