Chapter - 10

Before I write... I want to alert everyone that this chapter contains mature content... Read at your own risk and no abusive comments are allowed and the party theme is black
___________________________________________

So drikshit had started for the party.... In the middle of their journey suddenly rain started nd that too heavy rain....

Water droplets were splashing on the front glass of the car making it blur and difficult to drive

Dri : Mr Shergill mujhe nhi lagta hum itne baarish mein jaa payenge bahut risky hoga

Rak : haan woh toh h... To ab hum kya karein...?

Dri : main Avni ko bol deti hun ki hum party mein nhi aa payenge...

Rak : hmmm

Nd then Drishti called Avni nd talked to her... (Guys I'm skipping the conversation part)

After the call ended

Rak : kya bola usne

Dri : upset thi phir ok boli...

Rak : I think hume ghar wapas chalna chahiye..

Dri : Mr Shergill apko sachmein lagta h ki hume wapas chalna chahiye... Kyunki yeh dekhiye kitni tezi se baarish ho rahi hai aur raasta bhi sunsan hai ...

Rak : toh abhi sirf ek hi rasta hai jo ki hume issi car mein hi rehna hoga..

Dri : hmm ok..

Rak : tum andar hi raho mein blankets nikal ke aata hun...

Dri : nhi mein bhi apke saath chalungi.. warna aap bhig jayenge...

Rakshit opened his blazer nd tie nd opened his first 2 shirt buttons making him look even more sexier...

Then both of them came out of the car using an umbrella..

Rakshit took out the blanket and some necessary items.. nd kept them in the front seat... Then suddenly the umbrella flew away due to heavy wind .... Resulting in making them wet...

Rakshit got inside the car in a hurry... Nd he saw that Drishti is not with him... His eyes began searching her..

He came out of the car irritated and was searching for her... Instantly he saw a figure dancing with sexier moves... Saree sticking to her body.. showing her curves...

He went near her and saw that she's non other than his Drishti.... She was enjoying the rain very much... He couldn't help but admire her.. he was titillated..

While dancing she simultaneously turned around nd met with a pair of eyes locked on hers.....  both had an eye lock... Then both of them broke their staring session nd Drishti looked at his body.... His white shirt which is now totally soaked ... Totally transparent showing his broad, clean-shaved and nd sexy check... His narrow waist with 8pack abs.... Rakshit was smirking seeing her checking him out... Nd Drishti eyes went down to his pants... Nd suddenly her eyes caught something...

His member was standing in attention... poking out on his pants... She instantly recognised it and gulped... Nd looked at rakshit...

When she looked into his eyes ... His eyes were already filled with lust and desire, love was also there....

Her lips went dry in the rain in his penetrating graze on her...

He came near her... Nd pulled her by her waist... In this swift motion her hands were on his chest....