Epilogue

Surprise!!!!!

So here's the last update of Saath Nibhana Saathiya.

____________________________________

It was 5 a.m. in the morning .... Rakshit was not sleeping and admiring his beautiful life.. his soul.. his heart..  Yes he has starting loving her ... He fell for her madly and deeply. He knew he was very late in realising but now as he has realised... He's not going to be late for confessing it to her anymore.

He was caressing her face and decided to wake her up. He knew it's not easy to wake her up bcoz she's slept barely for an hour. He didn't leave her last night nor she let him. But their flight was at 8 a.m.

Rak : Mrs Shergill plz utho... Flight 8 baje hai hum late hojayenge.

Dri : ummm....plz Mr Shergill sone dijiye na.

Rak : Mrs Shergill tum flight mein so jana.

Dri : aggghhhh!!!! And she woke up..

Rakshit stood up from the bed and Drishti forward her hands like a baby asking him to pick her up. He shook his head and chuckled at her childishness.... He picked her up in his arms, took her to the bathroom and made her sit on the slab. He took her toothbrush and paste and brushed her teeth. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled her to him. He smirked and after brushing her teeth he went to prepare bath. He took her and put inside the bathtub.

Rak : Mrs Shergill main brush karke aa rha hun. And he went.

                          * Mature Content*
After sometime he came and joined her in the bathtub. She pushed herself back and leaned on Rakshit's chest. He took some shower gel and applied it on her body. She moaned when he massaged her bossoms. He pinched her nipples and played with them. His other hand went towards the south direction. He touched her clit and she moaned... She turned her head and look at him .. he kissed her deeply on her lips and massaged her clit. He shook her clit and then in no time she cummed.

And rest was history..

                       * Mature Content over*

After their make out session ... Both got ready

Drishti's outfit

Drishti's outfit

After sometime both went to airport. Rakshit had called his parents and told him the whole story whatever had happened in their absence and also told them that he loves Drishti. They advised him to not waste anymore time and confess her.

Later their flight was announced and they boarded it. Now Drishti was becoming very curious.

Rak : kya hua aisa muh kyun banaya hai.

Dri : hum kahan jaa rhe h

Rak : bola na surprise hai

Dri : plzzzzzz na