Chapter - 9

Extremely sorry guys for not updating.. but plz co-operate with me... I'm not in a condition to write 🥺🙏🏻🙏🏻
___________________________________________

So it was next morning.. when drikshit got up.... This time they were not hugging each other ...

Drishti got up on the bed nd looked at rakshit first...

Dri : aur kitna wakt lagega apko apne past se bahar aane ke liye rakshit...

Nd then kissed his forehead... Nd went to the washroom...

Just then Rakshit too woke up..

Rak : tumhe aur kitna wakt lagega apne past ko bhul ne ke liye Drishti...

Shaking his head .... He went to balcony...

**************************

Whereas inside the washroom Drishti has forgotten to take her clothes...

Dri : arre yaar ... Main kitni badi bewakoof hun ... Kapde hi Lana bhul gyi... Uff!! Ab bahar kaise jaun...

Then she took a towel and wrapped it around her body... Nd peeped out of the bathroom... Nd saw that rakshit is in the balcony...

So she came out of the bathroom nd went to the closet...

(Note : closet and balcony are just separated by a long curtain)

When Rakshit heard some shuffling noises... he said

Rak : Mrs Shergill toh bathroom mein gyi h toh yeh awaz kaisi nd decided to check the closet...

*Mature content starts*

When Rakshit opened the closet... Drishti was taking our her clothes.. she didnt noticed rakshit..

While rakshit was astonished seeing her in just a towel... He was looking at her .... Just in a towel, wet body and hairs ... Was driving him crazy... He was staring at her long tender legs... Rakshit was totally aroused seeing this... He wasn't in a state of control anymore...

When Drishti turned she saw Rakshit nd shouted "aaaaaaahhhhhh" resulting of falling of her towel... While Rakshit's trance broke hearing her scream nd now she was totally naked in front of him... He couldn't help but check out each and every feature of her's... He was staring at her fair round breasts nd her pink areolar nipples.. then moving down to her waist nd then her clean shaved pubic area... he gulped looking her private parts... His member was standing in attention... Such that it could be seen inside the pants...

Like Drishti was this much shocked seeing rakshit that she was totally unknown about the thing that her towel has fallen... When she saw that rakshit was staring something deeply... She followed his stare nd saw that she was totally naked and Rakshit was looking at her private parts... She quickly covered herself with the towel...

*Mature content over

Rakshit broke his staring session...nd went out of the room quickly... Whereas Drishti was still in shock that what had happened just now... Then she realised that she has to wear her clothes..

Whereas Rakshit went to the guest room nd quickly jerk himself... Later his mind was still drifting towards drishti's body... Her each and every part was fresh in his eyes nd mind... Now he just want her to go back to her nd f*** her senselessly... Making her scream shouting his name... But suddenly her mother's words rang on his mind.... Nd now he thought that she also must have a worst past just like him...