Chapter 15

Rakshit woke up in the afternoon and saw Drishti sleeping hugging him tightly listening to his heartbeat. He smiled and thought how his life changed ... He realised if he would have trusted Drishti and gave this marriage a chance before ... They would have been living happily now... And then his mind drifted to Arshita... He was thinking why she came, what was her motive, etc, etc. And he was 100% sure that she is here to seperate drikshit and win rakshit... But he would never let this happen.

He kissed Drishti's forhead and called her to wake up . Drishti woke up and saw him with her beautiful eyes and gave a small smile.

Both of them got out of bed and took her to the washroom in his arms and both got fresh... Took a Romantic shower and got ready and came downstairs. Drishti's neck, belly, chest was full of hickeys and Rakshit decided not to hide it and told Drishti too. Drishti hesitate at first but later agreed.

Drishti went in kitchen and started preparing something. Meanwhile Arshita came and gave her an envelope.

She was confused at first but then opened the envelope and saw the photos of Arshita and Rakshit in very intimate poses. And also saw a love letter which had Rakshit's handwriting.

Then Rakshit came and saw Drishti had tears in her eyes and Arshita standing beside her... Rakshit saw some photos on the kitchen slab and he took them and saw the pics and read the letter. He got terribly shocked seeing this and was hell scared whether Drishti would trust him or not.

Rakshit : Drishti yeh .. yeh sab jhoot h.. mere aur Arshita ke beech aisa kabhi kuch bhi nhi hua h... Plz Drishti mujhpe trust karo.. maine aisa kuch bhi nhi kiya aur yeh love letter toh bilkul bhi nhi bcoz mujhse love letter wagera likhna nhi aata.. plz Drishti...

All of a sudden there was a sound "thud"... It was a sound of slap.....

Cliffhanger !!!!

_______________________________

So guys tell me who slapped whom??

And yaa this story is coming to and end so I'll post short parts...