********

Aaira was getting ready for the wedding like nothing had happened, She called Nouman in the morning telling him to come for the marriage and at that time she would say No making any excuse, that way he will also be good in everyone's eye and will not have to marry her. Nouman agreed thanking her a lot. He was very grateful of her.

Nouman told Zoya and she scolded him so much.

"Don't you know her? She would go to any extent to take revenge from you? Are you forgetting what she did to Arhaan even when he did no mistake.... Why you even told her that you love me? And Mr. Nouman why do you think, after being cheated she will leave you easily? She surely has some plans that's why she is asking you to come" Zoya shouted at Nouman as she was so much panicked.

"Okay now stop shouting, let me think" Nouman was annoyed also.

"Now there is nothing to think, we've to do something" She calmed down a bit after realising Nouman's worry.

"We should elope and go to another city right now" She suggested without any further arguments. Nouman didn't want to do that but he had no other option.

"How will we manage?" Nouman stressed out. Zoya looked at him like he had grown two heads.

"Nouman I own a business and you are also very much rich person" Zoya spoke.

"Dad and Mom will not give me a penny if I marry you but there is a house on my name which I selled out few months ago and that money is still in my account so buying another house is not problem" Nouman when thought about possibilities, relaxed a bit. Zoya just smiled at him.

"Don't worry Nouman I'm with you and you are always welcomed in my business which will be yours after our marriage since I've no family other than you" Her eyes glistened. Zoya's parents died in a car accident when she was 18 years old leaving a huge business. But slowly slowly and with the help of her uncle she managed and stood up on her own. Now she was successfully running that business.

"We will see" Nouman replied.

The first thing Nouman did was that he went to his house, took his belongings and eloped from the house without getting anyone know. He headed towards Zoya's house where they were going to spend a night and then next morning they had a flight for Lahore. He arranged a Molvi Sahab with few witnesses and married Zoya that very evening, so that it could be easy for him to live with her.

The other reason for marrying Zoya was that if his parents find him through any source so they would not be able to force him into marrying Aaira because he was already married man.

********

Aaira was looking beautiful with Maroon bridal dress, Diamond jewelry, Red lipstick and smokey eye makeup, her hair were set into pretty bun.... She looked into the mirror and admired herself.

I'm looking breath taking, maybe Nouman will look at me and would immediately say yes to the marriage or else I'll marry him forcefully...

All kind of sickening thoughts crossed her mind but she was vulnerable lady into love who was looking at every wrong thing as right.

Khadija entered in her room wearing purple maxi with same colour hijab which were adding more innocence onto her features, no doubt she was already beautiful.

"You are looking beautiful" She complimented, Aaira faintly smiled and nodded still looking herself into mirror. Khadija sighed.

"You've still some time Aaira please back off from this marriage. Marrying Nouman forcefully will only make you devastated.... You will never be able to make him love you" Khadija one last time tried to make her sister understand but Aaira only rolled her eyes at her younger sister.