last chapter

Aslam o alaikum guys

After two months

"You are coming home late these days Arhaan. Is everything alright at work?" Aaira asked with concern and fear. They were both at good terms but still there was this shyness and hesitation between them. Something was missing in their relationship which was friendship and confidence in confession of their emotions in eachother's presence.

Arhaan was afraid of being his old self which he couldn't be but he tried his level best to make her easy, on the other hand Aaira didn't know how to deal with this new Arhaan so they played along like everything was perfect between them. They were fulfilling their each and every right to fit into this marriage specially Aaira, she was trying her best to give all herself into the relationship so that Arhaan remains happy and he was happy but was being hesitant into showing it because again the main reason was fear. He was afraid of losing her again. He was afraid of confessing his love to her and he also didn't want Aaira to confess her love to him. He wanted these feelings to remain in silence, he broke the all walls between them except one wall which was of confession of love. He wanted to remain blind in this factor.

"It's just there is a lot of work in office due to the new project that we are launching soon" Arhaan sighed tiredly as he ran his fingers in his hair. Aaira quietly sat behind him on the bed and started massaging his head, which startled him. He immediately took hold of her hands in his.

"No Aaira come sit here, I'm not that tired besides you need rest, you are already exhausted due to Ibrahim" Arhaan spoke, Aaira chuckled and took her hands out of his gentle grasp.

"Helpers in the house and Aunt Aamina have made everything easy for me, and when a woman gets a caring husband like you she never gets exhausted" She spoke while massaging his head, she placed a kiss on his hair. Arhaan heart fluttered at the compliment as he turned pink due to shyness but he remained silent and closed his eyes because he felt relaxed.

After 5 minutes he stopped her and stood up Infront of her.

"I'm feeling better now. Thank you so much. May Allah bless you" Arhaan spoke and turned towards washroom to change his clothes.

"Allah has already blessed me with you and our son" She replied, Arhaan halted in his steps. His heart bloomed but he didn't turn around and walked in the washroom closing the door behind him. Aaira sadly smiled but she was thankful that at least he had accepted her and was respectful towards her.

--------

Arhaan's phone was ringing, he was doing his dinner downstairs in dining hall and Aaira was putting the Ibrahim to sleep, as soon as call started ringing Aaira rushed towards mobile to put it on silent so that Ibrahim doesn't get disturbed but when she saw caller Id name, her eyes went wide like someone has crushed her.

Laila

She now recalled how Arhaan always kept his mobile with himself, he used to become so much conscious whenever she came near it but she ignored it simply thinking that one should not invade someone's privacy. Now that she saw Laila's name flashing on the screen, she felt someone has stabbed on her back.

Why is he in contact with her?

Is he taking revenge on me?

Are they involved with eachother?

Do they like eachother?

So many things came in her mind but she shook off all the negative thoughts and went back to sit on the bed. Ibrahim's sleep was disturbed and he started crying, thankfully call ringing stopped so she started putting him to sleep again but her mind was still stuck on the same question.