🌌Chapter 70 : Born To Be Interesting

Pei Tingsong shrugged, "Growth is the process of evolving self-cognition, which is why everyone can't escape the law of true fragrance."

Hearing this, the fans in the audience couldn't refute it.

Fang Juexia doesn't know if everyone is really fragrant, anyway, everyone knows his picky eaters.

The venue was a bit cold, and the staff brought Pei Tingsong a sweater to put it on the outside. The background music of the signing event started playing the debut song "kaleido" somehow, or the live version. Just when the staff was preparing to cut the song, the fans in the audience began to sing in a chorus, and Ling Yi picked up the microphone, "Don’t stop. cut."

Lu Yuan moved his body with everybody's voice enthusiastically, "The first generation war song is here."

"You guys sang too well." Jiang Miao gave a thumbs up to the audience.

Fans even sang He Ziyan's rap accurately, which surprised them. Fang Juexia was a little surprised, and he applauded everyone. Unlike Ling Yi, who can sing funny anytime and anywhere, he rarely sings in informal occasions, but in this environment, he was also infected.

Ling held the microphone and sang the chorus with everyone, "Fight! Fight! Fight! Enjoy falling in the wind. Fight! Fight! Fight! After the storm you will remember me——"

At the moment of Pei Tingsong's impromptu scene, Fang Juexia, who was hidden in the warm atmosphere, also sang from chorus to rap.

Seeing him shaking his head and singing his part, Pei Tingsong found it very cute, so he passed the microphone in his hand to Fang Juexia's mouth, and the rap debut of the cold lead singer was exposed in front of everyone.

"This value bid aushow, haters are not qualified to raise their hands..."

As soon as Fang Juexia's voice came out, he himself was startled first, and stopped like a frightened little animal, only blinking.

"Whoo!" He Ziyan was the first to roar, "Go on!"

Pei Tingsong raised an eyebrow at him, the audience screaming fans also, lead singer Fang Jue Xia had to follow the rhythm continues, forced rap, "...... allmymoneyrisingtall.Iamrich, ohIamfresh.Yourlittle ......" sings bitches, when Xia Fang Jue Automatic replacement, "angelslovemeso."

Pei Tingsong smiled and shook his head when he heard angel.

Lu Yuan laughed, "Hahahaha it also comes with purification!"

Jiang Miao: "Improvisation is Kaleido's family tradition."

Fang Juexia sang more and more vigorously. He took the microphone directly from the human-shaped wheat frame Pei Tingsong, and sang the last few sentences with a rare mouth-gun speed, "Fakers was kicked by me. Will be. Next stop and drive to my universe, you have one second left to escape."

"Wow, awesome!"

"Juexia is super!"

Ling Yi was still continuing the dignity of the lead singer, singing his own part word by word. When he arrived at Fang Juexia's part, he retaliated with teeth and turned the microphone to the unprepared Pei Tingsong. So Pei Tingsong, in charge of rap, passively sang with a very complex expression, "The soul has been burned, and the ardent desire has burst into fire at this moment."

After singing, Fang Juexia immediately retracted the microphone and inherited the part of Pei Tingsong, and raised his eyebrows at him, "Say hello to my ego."

This attitude and this sentence are quite provocative. But Pei Tingsong likes it very much. He likes the lively Fang Juexia. He is shy, childish, and brave enough to do things he hasn't done because he is encouraged by everyone.