🌌Chapter 51 : Aftermath Dizziness

The high-altitude test made Fang Juexia confused, the rope was untied and his feet returned to the ground. If you step on it incorrectly, each foot is still stepping in the clouds, undulating, deep and shallow.

"How are you doing now?" Pei Tingsong walked to him a few steps, "Isn't you less afraid?"

afraid.

After this disaster, he finally calculated the heavyweight between these dangers. There is nothing like Pei Tingsong, he is the biggest and most uncontrollable risk.

"Much better." Fang Juexia replied looking at the shadow on the ground.

Later, his memory of his visit to the amusement park was hazy. Half of his soul seemed to remain at an altitude of 20 meters away. Afterwards, he seemed to be just participating in a daze. Even the director joked that Fang Juexia was terrified, and he was so scared. Later, more and more fans were watching, and they had to end the shooting early.

After playing for a day and finishing work early, everyone was very happy. Lu Yuan went back to the company to meet with the choreographer, and He Ziyan went back to discuss the arrangement with him. Jiang Miao's sister is about to celebrate her birthday, and Ling Yi, who has always been involved, accompanies him to buy gifts and order cakes, preparing for a surprise.

Fang Juexia's plan was to take a shower and then go to the practice room to practice dancing after an hour of rest. But when he came out, only he and Pei Tingsong were left in the dormitory. The other party was similar to him, and he had just finished taking a shower, wearing a set of white cotton and linen pajamas, took out a bottle of ice water from the refrigerator and poured his head up.

He just wear so little before the cold is over.

He didn't say such nagging words, because it seemed to have nothing to do with him. Fang Juexia closed the bathroom door and went straight back to the bedroom, helping Ling pick up the little yellow doll that fell on the floor and put it on the table, and then went to bed.

The orange evening light climbed from the balcony to his dark blue quilt. He set an alarm clock and retracted into the quilt. The illusion of high-altitude sequelae is most obvious when you close your eyes. It was very uncomfortable. He turned over and lay on his stomach, with his head buried in the pillow, trying to relieve this weightlessness and dizziness, but with little effect.

[You are an adult, brother. ]

Pei Tingsong's voice repeatedly appeared in his ears, and his heart could not sleep peacefully.

Suddenly heard footsteps, Fang Juexia tilted his head and saw a pair of long legs beside his bed. He was a little frightened, somehow he subconsciously pulled the quilt up to cover his head.

"What are you doing?" Pei Tingsong wanted to pull his quilt off, "I thought you were asleep."

"I'm going to sleep." Fang Juexia said dullly.

"You forgot what you promised me?"

Correct. He really forgot. He was messed up by bungee jumping and the so-called bar mitzvah.

Fang Juexia was afraid of facing Pei Tingsong, but Pei Tingsong appeared again every time he tossed and turned, always holding a strong reason, so that he could not escape.

He gave up struggling, let Pei Tingsong pull the quilt away, half-squinted, and saw Pei Tingsong and the medicine box he was carrying.

Now it's getting more and more squeamish. Before it was smashed and bleed, it was forced to prevent people from bandaging.

Forget it, he bit him anyway, he has to take responsibility. Fang Juexia lifted the quilt and sat up cross-legged, took the medicine box and opened it to find the powder for oral ulcers, and tried to show the calm posture of hanging the pot to help the world, "Sit down."