Blondie was getting frustrated and impatient. She steps out of the car and with her purse she whacks him from behind. Surprised, Harry turns around to face her. Black Beauty swing the bat at his exposed back, but instead of hitting his back, he had unexpectedly ducked, causing Harry to fall to the ground unconscious, a small dark spot spreading from a spot on his head.

The two girls stand there, shocked about what they have done. They realize that they had assaulted and knocked him unconscious. The boy they idolize and stalk 24/7. The boy they have covering their walls with many posters that they kiss and talk to.

Appalled, they back away from him, not taking their eyes off the body. At once, both girls get into the car as quick as they can. "Should we call an ambulance?" Blondie asks clearly worried.

Black Beauty responds just as worried, "No. I don't want to go to jail." Blondie wasn't satisfied.

"Can we just do something then?"

Black Beauty slowly nods. She reaches behind her and grabs a neon orange T-shirt that she never bothered to put away. She steps out of the car and crouches down next to Harry's head so she could tie it around the wound. Making sure it was tight; she gets back in the car. "Okay, let's go now. We'll know how he is tomorrow. This will be all the press is going to talk about for a while." And they drive off, disappearing into the cold night.

Zayn is practically half dead and driving. He knows that he shouldn't be driving, but he wants to find Harry as soon as possible so they would know he's okay then he could go back to sleep.

He turns the corner to go down a different road. The buildings were dark and unfriendly, which set Zayn on edge. He is ready to hightail it out of there as soon as he can. His eyes scour the street searching for a tall curly-haired person. He didn't quite know what Lauren looks like so he could only look for Harry. He has the radio on and was quietly listening to a late night station playing Kesha.

As the song was ending a car rushes past. He wonders why they were in such a hurry. He keeps driving, turning every so often. Around an hour had gone by since they had begun searching. They occasionally text each other for any information someone might have, but so far nothing's happened. Zayn was about to call it a night when he spots a lump lying on the sidewalk. And the lump looked human.

Wide-awake now, he drives carefully towards the person. He had a bad feeling when he first saw them, and it grew worse as he was able to see the hair, and the clothes.

He pulls over several feet from the person and gets out, slowly walking towards them. He gasps in disbelief when he got close enough to know who it is without a doubt. He starts crying. He picks him up in his arms and carefully lays him down in the back seats of his car. He takes out his phone and got directions to the nearest hospital.

He then takes off; going faster than what was legal. He slows down once he got to a more populated and nicer part of the city. Zayn was still crying but now he was slightly sweating too. He got worse and worse the longer time passed so when he got to the hospital, he was close to full out panicking. He carries Harry into the emergency room and quickly got nurses and soon Harry was being rolled away on a stretcher, out of sight.

Zayn sits down in a chair. It takes him a moment to recover and remember to call the boys. He pulls out his phone and informs every one of Harry's condition and where to go. He wipes his face with the back of his sleeve, to keep up his "bad boy" image, even though he was freaking out on the inside. A nurse hands him a form to fill out. Once he finishes he gives it back to her. Within 20 minutes everyone is there. They ask Zayn to tell them how he found Harry.

They wait in silence for what seems like many hours. Eventually a doctor comes out. All at once everybody swarms him, wanting to know if Harry is okay.

"I'll tell you if you all please take a step back." They complied. "Thank you. Mr. Styles got hit pretty badly in the head. Do any of you know with what?" They all shake their heads and some mumble "no." The doctor continues. "Mr. Styles is alive but not awake quite yet. If you wish you may visit him in room 368."

Everybody rushes to the room. Harry is lying still except his chest, which moves up and down as he breathes. His curls spread out in a circle around head. They couldn't see the bandage, which Harry was laying on. Louis goes over next to Harry and yells, "HARRY, WAKE UP!" His eyelids twitch but nothing more happens. Louis groans, "I thought that'll work." He sits down in one of the chairs against the walls.

Niall yawns. He looks at his watch to discover that it was 3:41 AM. "Whoa, it's almost four. I'm gonna go. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep at any given moment. So, night, guys!" And with that he leaves. The other boys leave soon after, all agreeing that they were exhausted. The nurses promise to call them as soon as he wakes up as they exit the hospital.