Chapter 18

I woke up with my bed moving under me. Wait! My bed doesn't normally move, I rolled over and fell onto the floor. I turned my head to see I had been sleeping on Ayden, Charlie and Isaac. I had been sleeping on them! How awkward would it have been if they had woken up?!

Once I sat up I got a chorus of

"Finally she's up."

"About time!"

"Why didn't we just move her?"

Ayden and Isaac looked at charlie is disbelief, "why didn't you tell us earlier?"

Charlie shrugged and stood up then walked to the kitchen. I lent over to grab my phone and suddenly their is a loud bang and a whole heap of swearing. I turn to see a whole heap of shattered glass all over the kitchen floor and two red heads with wide eyes.

"Who's fault?" I ask before they both started to point and yell at each other. I sighed and grabbed the broom and dust pan and brush. "Who ever cleans the most gets to choose where we have dinner." And suddenly I'm was pushed out of the way by two red heads shouting restaurant names.

I wondered back in to the living room and jumped on the sofa.i switched on the TV and flicked through the channels before I stopped on Disney channel. Charlie sat next to me and I could feel him looking at me clearly waiting for me to pay attention to him. "Yes?" I said without looking at him.

"How do you feel about doing me a favour," I gave him a flat look and turned back to the TV.

"What do you want me to do?" I questioned while hoping it doesn't have anything to do with physical activity.

"Sing at my cousins birthday party." He said and waited for me to answer and clearly he thought I'm was gonna do it for free.

"You have to buy me a bag of skittles and a pack of sour worms." I said naming my price. I hoped he will agree not because I wanted to sing but because I want candy and I'm broke.

"Deal." He said excitedly be for he hugged me. I turned my head to the side to glare at him.

"I will give you one second to get off me before you will never see again." And like lightning he let go of me and sat on the far end of the sofa.

"What songs does you cousin like?" I asked realising I couldn't just get up there and sing any song. He thought for a moment before he answered with 'pop'. I nodded my head and stood up and walked to my bedroom to plan the songs out. I decided on Permanent Vacation by 5sos, Style by Taylor Swift and Somewhere In Neverland by All Time Low because I just love performing that song.

After I asked for the time of the party and was informed when and where it is I got ready while I sung all time low songs the whole time. (I'm not gonna describe that shit but the outfit is on the side)

Once I reached the party I started to search for Charlie so I can find out what he wanted me to do. I kept getting odd looks from people but it's was probably because I was walking around with a guitar case. After I finally located Charlie, and the rest of my friends, I was dragged onto a stage that was set up for me.

"Hello random people who are drunk off your asses," I said into the microphone, " I am Sophie and I'm here to preform for the birthday girl."

There was a heap of cheering and yelling following my statement. "To be honest," I start into the microphone again,"Charlie never actually told me your name."

My statement was, once gain, followed by yelling, laughing and people screaming Izzy. " tonight I'm gonna be singing Permanent Vacation by 5 Seconds Of Summer (a/n: I SAW THEM LIVE ON THE 29-6-15 AT ROWYSO AND IT WAS AMAZING AND THEY ARE SO GOOD LIVE AND OMG)