Chapter 3

Chapter 3

************************************

Once Charlie walked in I wanted to run away. Why mum, why? She knows how much I hate him and what he did to me.

"Hi, Sophie." He greeted. Now Charlie was good looking. Blond hair, blue eyes but all I see is a jerk.

Instead of greeting him I just gave him the finger over the couch.

"Bitch." I heard him mutter as he walked down the hallway.

"Jerk!" I yelled back.

"Be nice!" my mum yelled from the kitchen. I just rolled my eyes.

15 minutes later we were sitting at the table, mum and Susan (Charlie's mum) across from me and the devil himself beside me. Then about 5 minutes into dinner Charlie started running his hand up and down my thigh.

"Hands off!" I yelled as I stood up.

"What are you talking about?" my mum questioned.

"He," I exclaimed pointing to Charlie. "was touching me,"

Susan was shooting Charlie daggers with her eyes. Obviously she just wanted us to be friends but he is a little too touchy to be my friend. I walked out of the dining room and up the stairs until I reached my room. I was laying on my bed reading, yes the bad girl reads, then some thing hit my window, again and again.

"What the hell?" I muttered. Standing up and walking to the window. There stood Isaac.

"What are you doing here?" I yelled down to him.

"I..."