chapter 15

**************Issac's pov******************

We all look at each other with the same expression, we look like we were told to never talk to her again.

"let's get drunk!" Ayden yelled walking to my car. Charlie and I look at each other and shrug. we follow him to the car, I jump into the drivers seat and start the engine.

We make our way into the club without any trouble and head to the bar.

After a few drinks I start to forget why we came, the other two are drunk out of their minds.

"Let's got back to Sophie's." A very drunk Ayden yells walking up to me. Charlie stumbling over to me with a brunet, who isn't wearing much, clinging to his arm.

"Alright." I yell back pulling out my car keys.

We make it back to Sophie's house with out dying thankfully. We stumble up to her front door. Charlie is leaning on Ayden.

"Stop being a bitch." Ayden tells him pushing Charlie away from him.

"I'm a dog!" Charlie exclaims barking like a dog.

I bang on Sophie's door waiting for an answer Lucy and Sophie are standing at the door, just as Sophie is about to close it Ayden sticks his foot in the gap.

"What do you guys want." Sophie groans. We make our way into her house and take a seat on the sofa.

"I'm a dog!" Charlie exclaims licking Sophie's arm. Sophie pushes him off the sofa laying down so he can't get back on. Ayden walks over to the sofa and lays down next to Sophie and tries to kiss her and she jumps off the sofa faster than a nerd would run to the tardis.

"Go away." Sophie says flicking him the finger.

"I'm a dog!" Charlie exclaims again crawling into my lap.

"Yeah and I'm Little Bow Peep." I snort pushing him off.

*******a/n:********

Hello I'm sorry this is late but it's up

I had stuff to do yesterday so I wasn't able to write this chapter

Bye

-Leonie